Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Clearly some resellers eat waaaaayyyyy too much.
[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji] shotzzz fired [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

better than the normal royals with the crocodile swoosh 
nah

Those satins remind me of those awful Orlando pair that dropped a while back. Blue looks to bright
hqdefault.jpg

Such a nice day in NYC decided to unDS these .... glad to see folks were able to pick up ASG 1s who wanted them. While I know it's foolish but the unknown of the toebox quality coupled with the $15 increase (and royals on the horizon) kept me away ... for now. Feel the ASG 1s will restock (i.e. back-to-school restocks) and there will be disco opportunities.

Those satins remind me of those awful Orlando pair that dropped a while back. Blue looks to bright
hqdefault.jpg
I threw up a little looking at those [emoji]128567[/emoji]
But I find it suspicious how satin Royals pop up after I mentioned it [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Damn, a return 15 minutes ago on the AS1's at my local FA in my size, just happened to be walking through.. ugh already passed once online.

I guess it depends on what your going after? A more traditional look with leather? Or the restomod look with tumbled leather. And 13s are not uncomfortable like many say...

I guess it depends on what your going after? A more traditional look with leather? Or the restomod look with tumbled leather. And 13s are not uncomfortable like many say...
tumbled swoosh bothers me. Not so much on royals tho plus 2013 is a better red right?

would be ds

I heard but I could just get a fool length zoom insole
No, its way more than that. There is way more padding in the ankle area. The tongue is thicker and the shoe feels more reinforced with cushion thank the 2013 version.
honestly I wear my shoes loose so ankle padding was never much of a factor on any shoe to me, but thx for the info

Back
Top Bottom