Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
All good though. Got my Royals in safe and sound. Noticed the NDC pair has the usual laces, VS my FTL pair with the spiral....

What were the production dates on your pairs with the spiral laces? I mentioned my experience in the other thread was spiral dates were 10/16-12/16 and 11/16-1/17 had the usual laces. Not that it really matters but just curious if that's the indicator?[/quote]
same experience here. my nike.com = 10/16-12/16 (spiral) and kicksusa = 11/16-1/17 (reg laces)

I wouldn't swap the '16 black toes with anything but Ying Yangs.

None of the '13 pairs have the proper tongue

i can dig it...but i wouldve needed to track down another donor like bred lows (or carmines or atlantas) and swap in the proper tag. red/black > white/red.

Not the biggest collection, but unds'ed all my 1s for support of my friend's cancer foundation during March, thought I'd share.

Add me on instagram and I'd love to follow you guys back

Last edited:
I just bought a donor and both pairs are getting swapped as we speak. Finding a cheap donor was tough. The cheap ones are trashed. The nicer used pairs are closer to $100. I happen to find a clean Carmine pair that was worn probably less than 5 times for $75. I thought, well for 75.. at least I could wear them if I wanted to. Or sell them. But the Highlight reels are straight unwearable... :lol:

did you buy those "custom gone wrongs"? lol

carmines look clean with white tongues and white laces. rock em or try to sell em for more than you paid.

I don't know why but I never even thought of swapping the Carmine tongues with my BTs. Just googled it, though and saw this post from the 2013 BT thread: http://niketalk.com/t/517158/air-jo...-no-buying-selling-trading/9480#post_22446202

I'm gonna get this done this weekend.

Last edited:
Weaker than the Chicagos?.....didn't think the quality was that bad on the '13 BTs was there something specific that put it so low as compared to the other OG-tagged releases of '13...
Not as bad as Chicagos from 2013 I was speaking about all the pairs with NA from 2013. And it was stiff leather overall espicially the white leather that was cheap

Not a 13 pair, but my SBB are getting glitter on them.... really want to figure out what this is.

If it didn't wipe right off then it would be a problem. Doesn't really cause any damage and is easily removable. Just the other day wiped it off my shadows that I hadn't took out the box in a while. Wouldn't sweat it.

If it didn't wipe right off then it would be a problem. Doesn't really cause any damage and is easily removable. Just the other day wiped it off my shadows that I hadn't took out the box in a while. Wouldn't sweat it.
I have read here that if it's not wiped off it can cause a mold like thing that won't come off. #monthlymaintenencegang

@masshi dude alot of 1's are like that. You must be new to 1's. I usually dont complain but this pair I had to exchange :
Cant even get their logo right smh

ANY POSTS REGARDING "KDAK" OR "WESTBAY" IS A TOPIC THAT DOES NOT NEED TO BE DISCUSSED.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM MAKING ANY POSTS REGARDING THAT TOPIC.

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend is trying to buy some used ssb's from eBay. They settled at a price and when the seller sent the invoice. The seller blocked him on eBay. Is this fishy to anyone else or?

Back
Top Bottom