Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
11 1/2. I literally have the same issue all my 2013s were size 12. All my 2016 are size 11 1/2 and Ive tried on a 12 but there is plenty room. 1/2 size down is ideal.

I will not...

Have a pair of DMP Celtics on the way - definitely my favorite colorway right now, wish they would remake with better materials.

Thinking about adding the SBB 1's to my collection - on the remastered bred/royal I went 11.5 but wear 12 in the 2013 J1s - do you all think I should go 11.5 or 12 on the SBB 1?
since SBB is a remastered 1, go with what you weare in bred/royal.  if it's too small, then go with a 12. sounds simple enough 

crazy to think people selling frags knew nothing about the shoe they were selling and were just unloading em for bargains after the release

Reminds me of the Black/Gold 1s, I remember my size 11 was on Flight Club for $500 and I didn't pull the trigger smh.

Wow not bad, I guess a I got a good deal on my Frags. (Size 9.5 DS goes for 1850) I traded about $1000 value of shoes and did about $200 of work. 

Bought some rttg 1s off ebay a while back and never noticed that the sizing tag is folded and stitched. Never really noticed it until i was gonna put them on today. Has anyone every heard of that?

^ Don't have a pair of those yet but definitely on the list to get. Eryone saying how good the leather is and the color blocking is legit. 

Saw these customs on IG and whew it's such a simple switch for SBB to go royal/bred/shadow format. Wish I still had my sz13 pair id probably do it. The toughest thing to do would be to figure out how to do the starfish paint for the swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom