Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What the Fc are those? Shirt $10 pants $10 JasonMarkk $10 hat $10
So cyber Monday 3 alone is $120?
Drop it to $90 already!

Unc 11, Slamdunk 6, YingYang 1, True Blue 3, Cyber Monday 3

Hahahahah nice concept. Teaching brand new dudes how to dress.
I don't like the shorts they provided.
I really want a pair of slam dunk 6s [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Reactions: PJS
The Kaws 1 are $168 and says there's 55000 pieces haha. Actually kinda tempted to order. **** it... people be paying $1000's for "customs" these days that are essentially a fake jordan 1 made out of premium materials. These are kinda the same thing, just made in a factory, so in a sense they're closer to the real thing [emoji]129300[/emoji]. Haha.

The cut and materials do actually look decent. Wonder if a kaws 1 is planned, or was planned and scrapped.

Homie in the UK I spent time with on my visit from Australia, my home. Came thru on the restock for me after I missed on release, totally Unexpected mail call! Mad love to him
And that's how its done BTW. Chocolate added to any assist is rule no.1 hah

The Kaws 1 are $168 and says there's 55000 pieces haha. Actually kinda tempted to order. **** it... people be paying $1000's for "customs" these days that are essentially a fake jordan 1 made out of premium materials. These are kinda the same thing, just made in a factory, so in a sense they're closer to the real thing [emoji]129300[/emoji]. Haha.

The cut and materials do actually look decent. Wonder if a kaws 1 is planned, or was planned and scrapped.

stare.gif

Last edited:
Waiting at the DMV this morning, wearing white YYs. I like these but I wish the leather quality were better. Comparing these to my CMs or Royals, they just don't hold up.. Good $80 beaters, nonetheless.

Last edited:

We considering fakes now?

bye

Makes no difference to me on fakes as long as no one sells them to me but I dont understand why people call custom shoes fake. They take an authentic shoe, dismantle it them remake it by hand with better materials, that takes alot of skill and craftsmanship to do correctly. A fake is usually made slightly "off" with even worse materials and QC. If you take a Lambo and replace every aluminum piece with carbon fiber its still a Lambo, if you bought a Pontiac Fiero with a Lambo body kit on it its still a Pontiac Fiero. But hey, just my view on it.

Date night with the wife last night had to un-ds these bad boys!
Ig
Brandon_rogers_45_ http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2459922/width/200/height/400[/IMGp]
[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2459923/width/200/height/400

not sure why folks would go with the fugazi Kaws 1s ... instead of picking up the wolf grey suede 1s.

I like all the designs in the suede of the Fake KAWS and the glow in the dark outsole. I would buy em in a heartbeat but im trying to make better financial decisions this year. I know they're fake but I still mess with the aesthetic. If I could find a customizer to take the gray suedes and give em the KAWS treatment I would. But even then, it'd still be fake because it's not the official KAWS design.

Back
Top Bottom