Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not necessarily my favorite pair of 1s, but I think this pair is underrated (HI PREMIER “VARSITY RED”). Happy 4th of July NT fam!

:smh: How anyone could front on those is beyond me, but ok.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]:pimp:

Last edited:
anyone hating on the sails or triple blacks I got a question are any of the plain solid color yeezy/boost/nmd joints too plain for your taste?

Such a defensive post
laugh.gif
not at all just noticing some of the people consistently complaining about them click their profile and see the other threads they are in so I'm like do people know what being a hypocrite entails its if you gonna be in a forum let ninjas hype up whatever shoe they want little snide remarks here and there aren't necessary 

Such a defensive post
laugh.gif
not at all just noticing some of the people consistently complaining about them click their profile and see the other threads they are in so I'm like do people know what being a hypocrite entails its if you gonna be in a forum let ninjas hype up whatever shoe they want little snide remarks here and there aren't necessary 
it works both ways. you want people to be able to hype/get excited about whatever shoe they want? well you also have to let the people who dislike the shoes have their say too.

and im gonna make the assumption that you like the sails, correct?

Last edited:
Such a defensive post :lol:

I guess I haven't done the same research as you have.
I agree that people should say their peace then move on tho.

Like I personally am not a fan unless they are to be had below retail so I don't really bother posting about them.

Back
Top Bottom