Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Off white GR release? First thing I’m doing is taking off that stupid orange hook lol

GOAT is great. Very responsive and actually does have short return policy if you have any issues.

StockX is pain in the butt and in some ways unfair. Technically the don't have a return policy. They authenticated a Georgetown 11 that had all sorts of defects that they said was normal. I had to go social media to spread the news of what had happened and they finally allowed me to return it. Just this past week a buddy of mine bought a royal OG Air Max 1 with all sorts of stains. Luckily they did allow a return with no issues but he was heated. No way they should have allowed it through authentication. It look like an old ketchup stain!!! IMO StockX is all about volume. I guarantee a few awesome looking fakes have been authenticated and slid past there. No way in hell would I a heavily counterfeited item from them....such as a Yeezy.

Just my 2 cents. I'm sure we have all had various experiences with these 2.

I'd agree with this sentiment. StockX is a fantastic idea, but as they've scaled up, it might've been at the expense of the authentication process. I purchased a pair of 1's that showed up in a beat up box and looked suspect when it showed up. I didn't make a big deal of it because the shoes checked out, but StockX should've at least notified me about it if it showed up on their end that way.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171117-153015.png
    Screenshot_20171117-153015.png
    375.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20171117-153021.png
    Screenshot_20171117-153021.png
    398.8 KB · Views: 37
igloos coming dec 22nd prolly pushed up to the 16th or so we shall see

the nrg 1's are all true quick strikes and in some cases hyper strikes

but the joints vandal rocking are the retail pairs

Back
Top Bottom