Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Also heres my all star

IG https://www.instagram.com/tanitotoro/?hl=en

611403AB-A05B-4281-A251-73C6FB6E1FCC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, F it, I'm tryna double up with the Shadows. For me the trinity has always been the Black/Reds, Royals, and the Shadows, though when it comes to MJ playing and the kicks he wore, I'd have to say it's the Black/Reds, Black Toes, and Chicagos. While I have at least 2 of the Black/Reds and the Royals, I feel like if I only had one pair of the Shadows I would always wish I had a second pair. And that's my b-day weekend anyways, so I'm doing it.

I am I know I’m in the minority here but CHIs were never on my top cop list

I always think of the trinity as less about about 'top list' but just as ...the trinity. these three kicks represent the genesis for the sillouette. the trinity is the first produced pairs which is the genesis for virtually all 1s colorblocking. you can't get to royals shadows with out BReds, likewise you can't get to celtics and
SBBs without blacktoes.

Group shot

Zips ain’t that bad. Reminds me I need 3 more pairs of Cyber Monday’s

I'm all in for the top row. I want to like the 6 Rings, but something about them is off for me. The shade of red doesn't bother me that much, especially considering the back panel and swoosh are suede/nubuck and therefore can look even lighter in this lighting, but I think it's the red swoosh. I know a bunch of people have talked about customizing the Black/Red Toes into Black Toes, and I know nothing about painting suede/nubuck, but paint the swoosh on these and you have the PE Black Tow w/ Black Tongue that I've always wanted, except for the materials and slightly different red shade.

I'm all in for the top row. I want to like the 6 Rings, but something about them is off for me. The shade of red doesn't bother me that much, especially considering the back panel and swoosh are suede/nubuck and therefore can look even lighter in this lighting, but I think it's the red swoosh. I know a bunch of people have talked about customizing the Black/Red Toes into Black Toes, and I know nothing about painting suede/nubuck, but paint the swoosh on these and you have the PE Black Tow w/ Black Tongue that I've always wanted, except for the materials and slightly different red shade.
Super easy job...black suede dye on the swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom