Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You're right that it's an arms race now with the Foot apps but it's still a mostly fair raffle. One entry is one entry and it's out of the hands of the store employees. That is the most important factor. Much much better than the days of the resellers just having the employees rig the raffles for them. At certain stores, I used to not hit on super GR releases like the Holiday 11s. And let's not even start on Nike's trash systems for releases.

There is one particular HOH i lost every raffle for over a year straight .Once they began app raffles ive hit nearly every one. Big difference when its out of the employees hands SMH .

3DBCEFB0-9CB7-44B9-BBAA-51A37B4AD519.jpeg

Little update to the 1 familia. Grats to all those who ate on Bred toes.

Smh I feel so dumb not copping on stockx last night for 225

Sold my pair last night after FTL confirmation for 230. Not gonna be one of those guys who backs out on a sale cuz the price went up today. What size you wearing? I hit on another this morning on SNKRS luckily. Been a really good past month after going 0 for life on off white.

wasn't real demand or hype regarding these until about 10:15 EST time this morning.

don't want these sneakers, but I'm pi**ed that Nike seems to be up to their 2015 tricks and manufactured hype. w/b trainer release this week, and air max day are going to be a total sh*t shows.

i'm taking snkrs off my phone and using the money i've been trying to give nike and use it to sit on a beach this summer.

Sold my pair last night after FTL confirmation for 230. Not gonna be one of those guys who backs out on a sale cuz the price went up today. What size you wearing? I hit on another this morning on SNKRS luckily. Been a really good past month after going 0 for life on off white.

I commend you for that a lot of people would back out LOL, I'm a 10.5

vzy085 vzy085 I'll never buy from StockX but why be the who backs out and after the penalty of a cancelled sale I would make what, $5 more? Somebody still paid over retail and StockX still makes their money. I'd prefer to oop the oerson or sell direct to them but not every person is an NTer.

And close but still too far to make the sizes work

Let me know when you need a ticket in for a shoe raffle. If I don't want it I got you with an entry. Ooped some BC3S to a co-worker last week cuz I didn't want them.

PM whenever.

vzy085 vzy085 I'll never buy from StockX but why be the who backs out and after the penalty of a cancelled sale I would make what, $5 more? Somebody still paid over retail and StockX still makes their money. I'd prefer to oop the oerson or sell direct to them but not every person is an NTer.

And close but still too far to make the sizes work

Let me know when you need a ticket in for a shoe raffle. If I don't want it I got you with an entry. Ooped some BC3S to a co-worker last week cuz I didn't want them.

PM whenever.

That's what's up I appreciate that

wasn't real demand or hype regarding these until about 10:15 EST time this morning.

don't want these sneakers, but I'm pi**ed that Nike seems to be up to their 2015 tricks and manufactured hype. w/b trainer release this week, and air max day are going to be a total sh*t shows.

i'm taking snkrs off my phone and using the money i've been trying to give nike and use it to sit on a beach this summer.

How long have you been buying Nike/Jordan? Lol. This was the release that sent you over the edge? Give me a break. This has been the shoe game for 12-15 years now.

Back
Top Bottom