• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Over 3K sold on Stock X lol jeez.

Glad I got to get mine before resell gets worse. Best of luck to the rest of you guys if these restock :nthat:

Dk if I want to rock Gold Toes or Bred Toes on Monday.. would unds something tommorow but I'm going paintballing for the first time then I have work

StockX, Goat. These resellers getting smarter with the apps. It’s like, you buy the shoe(s) they get the profit on top of the shoe(s) I do local only thru Facebook. 100% of transaction goes to me, ain’t getting played!

They’re asking 500 for my size on flight club already. I wouldn’t be surprised if I woke up and stock x has these things over the 300 dollar mark

Lmao, people could legitimately made money buying and then immediately selling pairs on StockX. Sidenote: is it possible to ask StockX to immediately sell a pair you just bought from them?

surprised at how many people are heated with this release this morning. JB has been making it too easy for a couple of years, people forgot!

2015 SBBs were easy?
2016 Bred 1s were easy?
2016 RSBBs were easy?
2016 BTs were easy?
2017 Royals were easy?

If you answered yes to these questions, I need to go to the places you copped.

EEA2A0DF-445E-4098-A790-036F47B82CFB.jpeg

$157 a pop how could I say no:nthat:
They are very clean & hold their own as a non og. Passed on golds but these were a must! Something to hold me over till shadows.
Def gonna have to sit on one for trade bait come summer/fall

Yes to Black/Red, Royal, B/Red toes. All copped on SNKRS. I didn’t try for the others.

iPhone 7 until I got the X. Spectrum WiFi at home. Not really much to it except that I got all the pairs I wanted

2015 SBBs were easy?
2016 Bred 1s were easy?
2016 RSBBs were easy?
2016 BTs were easy?
2017 Royals were easy?

The only pair I had to actively search for was the Black Toes. The rest were fairly easy.

SBB & RSBB didn’t really cared too much about these colorways. Two that I don’t have, once I saw quality on the SBB it was already too late to cop

2015 SBBs were easy?
2016 Bred 1s were easy?
2016 RSBBs were easy?
2016 BTs were easy?
2017 Royals were easy?

all were difficult with or without apps
for my size

Back
Top Bottom