• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180315-205540_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20180315-205540_Instagram.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 77
If stock numbers continuously get released before the drop date, then that is certainly controlling the market.

Don’t listen to anyone regarding numbers. It’s a fabrication. I wish people would stop saying “oh my plug says there’s 50000 of them”, cause the plug doesn’t know either.
Aqua man doesn’t know. Pinoe doesn’t know. Folk doesn’t know. Balt doesn’t know.
Only JB knows, and they don’t talk.

Stop taking someone’s bs as fact. Stop spreading rumors to drive up the price of your pre order “business”.

Yeah of course these are gonna fly, we don’t need any “expert” opinions to tell us that.

Don’t listen to anyone regarding numbers. It’s a fabrication. I wish people would stop saying “oh my plug says there’s 50000 of them”, cause the plug doesn’t know either.
Aqua man doesn’t know. Pinoe doesn’t know. Folk doesn’t know. Balt doesn’t know.

Stop taking someone’s bs as fact. Stop spreading rumors to drive up the price of your pre order “business”.

Yeah of course these are gonna fly, we don’t need any “expert” opinions to tell us that.

Wouldn’t UNCs be worth more than they are, w/ stock #s THAT low?
UNCs would be worth more if it wasnt for the sewer treatment plant blue all over them. Hard to look cool in that. They couldve limited them to 20 pairs and people would still have passed. Nice leather though.

JB are not the only ones that know. Some of these guys really do have the 'inside' scoop. In reality, stock numbers shouldn't really matter to consumers. If you really want the shoe, you'll put in the same amount of effort regardless of the numbers.

images.jpg

Its not what you like its the consumer. Im just explaining the resale numbers.

UNCs are easily the worst of the original set as far as general wearablility goes.

Back
Top Bottom