• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
E3BDA088-75A1-4A7C-8B6F-AB2AA198DF84.jpeg
Finally copped! Thank you Eastbay!!! These are so dope in hand! Can’t wait to rock em.
Those look so good but all 1 color is kind of a deal breaker for me. Ive done it before and I just feel like I'm walking around with all black socks. Oh wells maybe 1 day ill give it a another chance

Managed to get “BRed” toe’s with a 10 MHS, & I have $1,300 spent at FTL. I hope they hold me down like always!

im bout to just call my foot stores up and just ask who ever answers if they a manager and if they not just tell them what shoe i want and if they will backdoor it for me for an extra 30 bucks or something. lol ill write names down so i know who i allrdy talked 2. think this will werk-e-poo?

im bout to just call my foot stores up and just ask who ever answers if they a manager and if they not just tell them what shoe i want and if they will backdoor it for me for an extra 30 bucks or something. lol ill write names down so i know who i allrdy talked 2. think this will werk-e-poo?
of course it will. Do it in person not over the phone step your people skills up smh.

Received my Bred Toe’s yesterday, like a majority of everyone here I took the L on release date. I’m glad I picked these up; I’m definitely pleased with them.

if true about the numbers they’ll end up being a tougher cop than the bred toes...

opinions were divided on those, aint no one passing on shadows.

Back
Top Bottom