Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
UPS man just dropped these off, leather is soft but not bred toe soft. Overall nice colorway and I agree a white tongue would looked way better

Attachments

• 20180316_133944.jpg
    20180316_133944.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 72
Don’t listen to anyone regarding numbers. It’s a fabrication. I wish people would stop saying “oh my plug says there’s 50000 of them”, cause the plug doesn’t know either.
Aqua man doesn’t know. Pinoe doesn’t know. Folk doesn’t know. Balt doesn’t know.
Only JB knows, and they don’t talk.

Stop taking someone’s bs as fact. Stop spreading rumors to drive up the price of your pre order “business”.

Yeah of course these are gonna fly, we don’t need any “expert” opinions to tell us that.
I would agree with you if we didn’t already know that Jordan brand leaks info all the time to build hype. People like Djfolk and Pinoe recieve this info and put it out. Jordan Brand does not let us know what is releasing, who does? Pinoe and Fjfolk; these guys not only relay what it releasing, they also relay allocation sometimes. This is a fact you just don’t want to believe for whatever reason. We’re supposed to believe them when they announce a shoe, but not when they announce the quantity? Even though it’s from the same source? Come on buddy, get hip to how Jordan brand manufactures hype for their shoes.

Ugh. Don't remind me about the glitter. Rocked my 2016 Blk/Reds yesterday and noticed it. Wiped them down with a baby wipe, but it sucks knowing I'm going to have to do so forever with them.
What is it? Is it like the ashy midsole from the 2009 flu game?

def need those blue chicagos. black tongue makes them for me.

shadows prob gonna be an oop the homies shoe. theyre only ok to me

def need those blue chicagos. black tongue makes them for me.

shadows prob gonna be an oop the homies shoe. theyre only ok to me
Wow I’m surprised! Shadowsthe OG.. blue Chicago’s abound have white tongue isn’t they “Chicago” in the name no?

I mean if they had a white tongue i would understand people calling em blue chicagos or whatever but they dont. I do wonder how chicagos with a black tongue would look though

Manager at a local shop told me he was going to hold my pair for me.

Very kind of him. I know him only because he sees me stop by with my kids whenever I'm in the neighborhood. Loves that I cop shoes for my sons and knows as a father, i don't have that time to do "homework" to get my pair. So he offered it up. Said I never ask too many questions about upcoming releases because I don't like to bother people, so he said "I'm one of the good guys in this game." He was hoping I was going to stop by so he can let me know.

Long story short, he's getting all of my business from here on out. This man doesn't realize he picked the right dude to hook up. Lots of Dodgers/Clippers/Lakers tickets coming his way too!

That settles it, I wouldnt even hesitate to custom these @ retail. A royal Btoe Btongue is hard to top. I need an on foot pic.

Manager at a local shop told me he was going to hold my pair for me.

Very kind of him. I know him only because he sees me stop by with my kids whenever I'm in the neighborhood. Loves that I cop shoes for my sons and knows as a father, i don't have that time to do "homework" to get my pair. So he offered it up. Said I never ask too many questions about upcoming releases because I don't like to bother people, so he said "I'm one of the good guys in this game." He was hoping I was going to stop by so he can let me know.

Long story short, he's getting all of my business from here on out. This man doesn't realize he picked the right dude to hook up. Lots of Dodgers/Clippers/Lakers tickets coming his way too!

Just wait till release day, once he sees the resell prices he'll backdoor all his pairs with a quickness

Just wait till release day, once he sees the resell prices he'll backdoor all his pairs with a quickness
Nahh, he knows what they are going to go for. I'm sure he'll be doing that anyways. Not concerned at all.

And if he does, so be it. He don't owe me nothing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom