Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I just want to resell these. Easy 200 profit
tenor.gif

damn, was FINALLY able to cop a pair of SP. snkrs is back to being a certified JOKE! haven't heard much hype for these so i was just slightly caught off guard this morn.

damn, was FINALLY able to cop a pair of SP. snkrs is back to being a certified JOKE! haven't heard much hype for these so i was just slightly caught off guard this morn.

Did you actually follow the 2 min cart thing or just click back and try carting again?

Just went on FB ....here come all the dumba-- resell prices .:smh: Like I said before, I like these but .... I don't see the hype at all.

Anyways...FTL came through clutch.

The inconsistency with leather cuts are crazy with this pair. Picked up both my pairs got them home and was surprised. First pair I check out were super stiff felt like yin yangs or a cut above 2013 leather. The second pair I checked were soft as hell felt like my Chicagos or UNC’s, their def a nice shoe just doubt I need 2 pair. Stiff pair is looking like trade bait.

I’ve bought a lot of 1s this month
686A35C2-0DAC-4DB2-9B3A-5F397955F27A.jpeg

The Re2pects surprised me a little in a great way. Got a pair with very decent leather unlike some reviews I’ve seen. It’s like a role of the dice with the leather cuts these days.

The inconsistency with leather cuts are crazy with this pair. Picked up both my pairs got them home and was surprised. First pair I check out were super stiff felt like yin yangs or a cut above 2013 leather. The second pair I checked were soft as hell felt like my Chicagos or UNC’s, their def a nice shoe just doubt I need 2 pair. Stiff pair is looking like trade bait.

I’ve bought a lot of 1s this month
686A35C2-0DAC-4DB2-9B3A-5F397955F27A.jpeg

The Re2pects surprised me a little in a great way. Got a pair with very decent leather unlike some reviews I’ve seen. It’s like a role of the dice with the leather cuts these days.
Bred Toes seemed to have 2 variations as well - super buttery, or less than.

I was lucky enough to hit Royals on NDC reserve and FTL. I’m glad I did because of what you said. FTL pair is nice enough - but definitely in the stiff category. Hoping the NDC pair gives a different perspective so I can chose the best version.

Back
Top Bottom