Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Tried on Snkrs, got moved to pending. Nike comes back and says "problem processing payment" which is nonsense because it's the same card I always use with them. I try again of course and it's sold out. I don't like the games Nike plays with the retro 1's!
Same exact thing happened to me. SNKRS was bugging today or Nike was playing us.

Picked up a pair from my local FA and there was only about 12-15 names on the list tops...when i asked if there were pairs left because of the list being so small the guy told me no they were all reserved...more limited on initial release than i would’ve thought

Can't wait to get that white tongue installation.

20180324_121859.jpg
i gotta wait til mine come in on tuesday then straight to the cobbler

so you doin white laces on these too?

968A4C04-C5F6-4D82-A731-50D245D40949.png
:rofl:

The two of you both sound like ****s. If you showed up in my office or any litigating attorneys office and tried to state your case, you’d both be laughed out of the building.
Good thing we don’t need you or your office. If I went to a litigator who didn’t know how to read with comprehension I’d laugh myself out of the building.

Anyway back to the kicks. Looks like I’m still good on The Draw

If anyone chose the rare airs instead of getting these... yeesh. Not even close in quality and cleanliness. With the overbranding and the black toebox that is inferior in softness and more akin to the lows toebox. It's your prerogative though but imo these > rare airs

Well, thing is, the rare airs came out a long *** time ago before these were ever slated to release, so it wasn’t about choosing one over the other.

For me, I think the rare airs honestly look better. The black tongue makes more sense with a black toe box. And even though the black and white sections are poor quality on the rare airs, the mismatched white leather quality on the game royals between side panels and toe boxes looks even worse.

To each us own, but I’m happy with the rare airs and sitting these out. Will likely be way less of the rare airs on feet anyways.

Well, thing is, the rare airs came out a long *** time ago before these were ever slated to release, so it wasn’t about choosing one over the other.

For me, I think the rare airs honestly look better. The black tongue makes more sense with a black toe box. And even though the black and white sections are poor quality on the rare airs, the mismatched white leather quality on the game royals between side panels and toe boxes looks even worse.

To each us own, but I’m happy with the rare airs and sitting these out. Will likely be way less of the rare airs on feet anyways.

All my leather matches on my game royals. They literally feel just like the Chi's. I'm not one of those "if it ain't tumble it's trash" kinda dudes. I hate guys like that. The rare airs do look decent but my gripe is the shape of them and the Nike air on the back along with the jumpman on the tongue. Plus, the black tongue bothers me so all intentions I have for the "unfrags" is to make it more like chi-like with a swap. Also something about the blCk toebox throws me off with the rare airs as well. But yeah to each their own. I'm just a stickler lol

I have the rare airs and I love them people hate on them.... I got all 3 colors for 79 dollars each great price. Wnen they dropped they were 160 plus tax.

Anyone with these game Royals. Have you changed out the laces to white love to see what they look like. Not feeling the blue laces they come with. The black laces look good.

Has anyone tried painting a black tongue white? The reverse is easy obviously, but wondering if I can avoid buying another just to tongue swap. Don't remember seeing this on youtube

Wow, looks like you can almost cop these on stockx for retail—might as well if you haven’t yet.

Congrats to those that hit on the Game Royals. I definitely think they're a pair no one will regret adding to the collection down the line. Speaking of collection, apparently these are the Blue Moon Black Toes we're getting. Another pass for me. Not a fan of the 6 Rings color blocking (colored swoosh with colored back panel) and use of suede/nubuck. Another big ol' pass for me. I really hope the yellow and clay green pairs don't use the same scheme.

Congrats to those that hit on the Game Royals. I definitely think they're a pair no one will regret adding to the collection down the line. Speaking of collection, apparently these are the Blue Moon Black Toes we're getting. Another pass for me. Not a fan of the 6 Rings color blocking (colored swoosh with colored back panel) and use of suede/nubuck. Another big ol' pass for me. I really hope the yellow and clay green pairs don't use the same scheme.

Don’t think these look bad at all I like to get all 3 colors or not get anything at all. But that’s just me. Way way to much dropping again at the same time....

These are looking better than game royals imo

Don’t think these look bad at all I like to get all 3 colors or not get anything at all. But that’s just me. Way way to much dropping again at the same time....
They're not bad per se, just between owning a couple pairs of Royals, the Kentuckys, Metallic Navys, the UNCs, the Game Royals that are on the way, and a bunch of other blue themed kicks, I'm good. The way this blocking uses nubuck/suede (on just the back and swoosh) is not the best IMO, and Blue Moon is a weird shade of blue I'm not interested in. JB should just be making these pairs using the BT color blocking with a black tongue. I'd still pass on the Blue Moon pair, but that blocking is way better IMO.

Back
Top Bottom