Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
viskor viskor My local Shoe Palaces do unless they're outside of a mall then it's FCFS. Raffles are always Monday - Wednesday and they call Thursday morning. Hopefully they don't call during my meeting next week :stoneface:

I'm guessing they move on from your raffle W if you don't pick up? :frown:

viskor viskor Unfortunately man, they did that to one of my friends. I can't remember which release it was but he called back 10 minutes later and it was too late. Your Shoe Palace could be different and leave a voicemail. The week of a release is the only time I answer every call that comes in :rofl:

random thoughts:

I never understood/liked chicago 1s colorblocking til the game royals - i think I get it. IMO, the black tongue really helps make the blue pop and I suspect swapping black tongues on chis, rsbb would look pretty nice as well. If they did that same colorblocking in tan/cream/beige and white with the black tongue ---oof, With how Nike/JBS been going theyll probably make that a womens only release smh

Aside from the big 3 getting retros, the most exciting thing to happen to AJ1s this year were all the crazy concepts to happen - only to the womens line! wth?" Some of those ****s were straighht fire and if branded as a collab with any designer wouldve made people lose their minds. The sideways lacing system and the high top joints were cool.

There was another release of black and white aj1s with zippers instead of laces - once again, womens only! If a designer collabed on those there would be bodies on the street
The chicagos are dope because of the black collar and swoosh. With the black laces completing the look. Somehow breaking the rules that would demand red or white laces to look right. Its a unique design aspect that belongs to this shoe alone.

The tongue swap isnt needed. I really think they did that to entice the people that want to do custom frags, or swap the tongue for the classic chi look, or like them as is.

Lol this, exactly, the pictures don’t even do the wonkyness justice I think. The sad part is the other shoe and the rest of this one is absolutely perfect otherwise.
2091760-5daa4d7ef94714389c47928ddf8793a6.jpg

I think this one gets the point across pretty good

Looks like you ordered Shattered Backboards and received Sun Warped Basketballs.
fresh-horatio-csi-meme-horatio-caine-sunglasses-at-night-lyrics-in-description-horatio-csi-meme.jpg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg New pickup.
Really wasn't expecting the quality on these to be this good. We're talking high end dress shoe leather good. Jeebus. SBB who?

I think people forget about these and the people
Who never have had the chance to have these in hand definitely will think that the SBB are the superior pair of Jordan 1s but if they were to hold these they will switch sides real quick lol but I don’t own them but a buddy of mines has a pair and my god the leather is amazing but the aesthetic of the shoe looks
Like a scrotum lol

I think people forget about these and the people
Who never have had the chance to have these in hand definitely will think that the SBB are the superior pair of Jordan 1s but if they were to hold these they will switch sides real quick lol but I don’t own them but a buddy of mines has a pair and my god the leather is amazing but the aesthetic of the shoe looks
Like a scrotum lol

The only thing I don't like is they feel real narrow. I mean I love the slender profile but sheet man , my little toe is begging for mercy.

That quality though ... Mouth still dropped on that

The only thing I don't like is they feel real narrow. I mean I love the slender profile but sheet man , my little toe is begging for mercy.

That quality though ... Mouth still dropped on that

Yup they are any Jordan pre 2015 mold for me fits snugger well idk about I have a wide foot and I always go a .5 on older Jordan 1s and yea the quality is amazing for a second I thought I was feeling a firm plush booty but then noticed it was the leather lol

Yeah banneds are like the last big one I need, but I will wait till I can find a decent price, so probably never.

Back
Top Bottom