Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Mall opens at 10 not 11! Bet! I can make! Comin for you Shadows

84C4A9D7-0C0E-49E2-81B9-B42AE5618D8E.gif

Is the release exclusively raffles on mall stores? I over slept this morning and hoping getting one at the mall. Anyway, back to my question. I live in LA area and wondering if it's possible grabbing one of shadow if I go to there early this morning?

Congrats to all who were able to cop over the last few days. Hope the folks who wiffed will be able to grab them close to retail.

I really wish we had release-specific OOP threads here on NT separate from the B/S/T thread, would be great for peeps who hit on multiple pairs hook up those who missed out, especially on stuff with lower resell value. Keep it active for like 7 days after a release and then lock it. Maybe even list # of oops on users' profiles like we do with 'likes'. Just a thought.

Does anyone know if the 1985 pair used Shadow Grey? The reason I ask is the 2013 pair nor the 2018 pairs do, yet they still are erroneously called that. The last release to use Shadow Grey were the 2009 release. It’s like whoever is at Nike is following the herd and naming their product what is said in the sneaker community.

I copped from FTL, they almost didnt let me cop cause the name on my ftl app is the short version of my name...but they let me slide, idk if thats a real policy or not but whatever. First time owning shadows! Perfect day to throw them on

I copped from FTL, they almost didnt let me cop cause the name on my ftl app is the short version of my name...but they let me slide, idk if thats a real policy or not but whatever. First time owning shadows! Perfect day to throw them on

its a policy. name needs to match. the short version of your name could be the full version of some1 elses name. im thinking they let u slide and knew u was truthful cause your last name matched or they seen ya app

Jason Statham going in to pick up raffle for Jay Vorhees would probably get turned away. they might let Jay Statham rock lol showing the win on the app would help tho

its a policy. name needs to match. the short version of your name could be the full version of some1 elses name. im thinking they let u slide and knew u was truthful cause your last name matched or they seen ya app

Jason Statham going in to pick up raffle for Jay Vorhees would probably get turned away. they might let Jay Statham rock lol showing the win on the app would help tho

Yea I pulled up the app and all that, but I’m lucky my last name is unique or I’d probably be empty handed right now haha

Just need one more pair, Katrinas, and I can bow out the game :smokin

Style keeps restocking some sizes I’m trying to get my size 10 but it’s just keeps saying adding and doesn’t add straight to cart ugh

Back
Top Bottom