Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
went and picked up my ftl reserve pair as soon as they opened, was the first one there lol. Thought I wasn’t gonna get em, I open my app to get the code and as soon as the girl puts the code in the app crashes. I was like I’m ****ed. But they let me buy them after I gave them my name and showed My name registered to the app! On a side note went to footaction to pick up wheats because they had them on sale and as soon as I walk in the manager lady yells at me and say all pair are raffled off and goes on to say that even if I was on the list she wouldn’t have let me get them because I already had a pair from frl. I just laughed and walked out. I hate it when these lil store managers try and flex their muscle with releases and **** lol. Like calm down and make ya lil 30k + sneaker discount. she had me heated for a split sec.

went and picked up my ftl reserve pair as soon as they opened, was the first one there lol. Thought I wasn’t gonna get em, I open my app to get the code and as soon as the girl puts the code in the app crashes. I was like I’m ****ed. But they let me buy them after I gave them my name and showed My name registered to the app! On a side note went to footaction to pick up wheats because they had them on sale and as soon as I walk in the manager lady yells at me and say all pair are raffled off and goes on to say that even if I was on the list she wouldn’t have let me get them because I already had a pair from frl. I just laughed and walked out. I hate it when these lil store managers try and flex their muscle with releases and **** lol. Like calm down and make ya lil 30k + sneaker discount. she had me heated for a split sec.

wait, if u win at FTL and FTA, FTA wont honor your win if you go and pick up from FTL already? that cant be true. that lady must have aunt flow visiting. thats a totally fireable offense. i would have called her on it and made her look so dumb. u can ABSOLUTELY pick up wins from both stores.

and how did she know u won at FTL anyway?

Quantity on these were low. My footlocker only got 2 of each size. The manager also told me he took a pair for himself so there was only 1 size 8 available for reserve. This was a FTL in Atlanta too. Big city, small numbers. Hope everyone who actually wants to wear these copped.

I would keep trying. It was saying that when I checked out my 12. Even said error when I completed order but I received an email and charge..

Was working so could really only try on snkrs real quick and struck out. Just chopped on stockx for 211 so its whatever. Hope they enjoy their $20 profit :lol:

IMG_20180414_132001757~2.jpg
Bout To Grab My Other Pair Now!!! 46 Mile's Away!!! They Are Worth It, Leather Nice...

Can I please get a l/c on these gold toes ?

Attachments

• 4C30A9F7-122C-451B-BFC6-AD63CA1CE976.jpeg
    4C30A9F7-122C-451B-BFC6-AD63CA1CE976.jpeg
    147.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 4F7F0432-8862-4796-9BAB-5242865D412D.jpeg
    4F7F0432-8862-4796-9BAB-5242865D412D.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 3BDCBD27-CBE3-48AD-B0FA-86CB0798769A.jpeg
    3BDCBD27-CBE3-48AD-B0FA-86CB0798769A.jpeg
    140.6 KB · Views: 11
Quantity on these were low. My footlocker only got 2 of each size. The manager also told me he took a pair for himself so there was only 1 size 8 available for reserve. This was a FTL in Atlanta too. Big city, small numbers. Hope everyone who actually wants to wear these copped.

Hit at champs , footlocker, Footaction, and wish in atl there were plenty of pairs

Back
Top Bottom