Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Starting five

75F3C9C0-A9EE-452E-A567-75E0F6ACEA55.jpeg

:lol: This has become comical. Dudes are so quick to defend themselves that they miss the point. It’s not a complaint against you guys so just chill with your internet aggression. Ironic that what started as a lighthearted jab against an out of towner winning has turned into dudes putting up their defense faster than the Nights Watch at the Northern Wall. I guess you didn’t pick up on the sarcasm in my original comment, despite me putting the evil devil grin emoji and everything. :evil:

Listen, the exclusivity system and it’s intended use is not really working. They clearly intend to have city exclusive drops, which is why they don’t have them dropping in all cities and also why they’ve recently talked about making exclusive drops for cities that normally don’t get them. Whether people take advantage of it and how you feel about it is a matter of opinion.

But I’m not gonna argue that this particular release wasnt meant for Chicago because that’s an obvious fact that it was. It’s literally right on the shoe lol. And the reason why there is a GR release next month for the rest of the country (which don’t include the “From” and “For” btw). Nike literally only chose Chicago Nike retailers and also got strict when they heard people were backdooring pairs. These were meant specifically for the people of Chicago by Nike, that’s a fact homie.

As I said, I’d feel like **** if he actually drove all that way for nothing, reiterating that I was just poking fun at him in the original comment. It really wasn’t all that serious and it turned into Jerry lol.

There’s no bad feelings towards any out of towners that hit on FTA State St. It’s more upsetting on Nike’s part. But since some dudes can’t help but get all up in their feelings, I’ll just say congrats to the out of towners that hit on these and drive safe. Try to stay for awhile and enjoy our beautiful city.

Starting five

75F3C9C0-A9EE-452E-A567-75E0F6ACEA55.jpeg

Recently got a drop front box to test out. Very nice indeed. Only small complaint is the top of 1s in just barely too tall and touches the top, it doesn't seem to bend them in any way but I do wish it had that little extra clearance.

I know I have posted this link before, and admins, you can remove it if found unnecessary, but could some of you guys please take a look at these and let me know one way or another if these are legit. I spent a good amount of money on these as an early birthday gift for myself, and I would just like to get a nod from this community. I think they look good, but I know I'm not an expert by any means, and I know some of you all really know this stuff

https://niketalk.com/threads/jordan-1-chicago-legit-check-please.671687/#post-29925202

Breds/ royals/ shadows really might be the only shoes I need for the rest of my life. I feel like I will never get tired of those.

Man I missed the 2016 breds, but hit the royals and shadows, and the 2015 Chicagos... Can't stomach $500+ for the Breds now though

I know I have posted this link before, and admins, you can remove it if found unnecessary, but could some of you guys please take a look at these and let me know one way or another if these are legit. I spent a good amount of money on these as an early birthday gift for myself, and I would just like to get a nod from this community. I think they look good, but I know I'm not an expert by any means, and I know some of you all really know this stuff

https://niketalk.com/threads/jordan-1-chicago-legit-check-please.671687/#post-29925202
It’s getting kinda annoying but it’s not against the rules.
You paid stockX a fee to verify your shoes. That should be enough especially if you can’t see why they aren’t real.

You paid stockX a fee to verify your shoes. That should be enough especially if you can’t see why they aren’t real.
No doubt, I’ve bought 25 pair on StockX and all over $500 and haven’t questioned one of them. All is good with them. They have excellent customer service too

Appreciate that. It would be interesting to see how much does slip by StockX, as some claim, so it was just to try to get that extra level of confidence. I'm probably just paranoid by nature, so that is part of that too.

Appreciate that. It would be interesting to see how much does slip by StockX, as some claim, so it was just to try to get that extra level of confidence. I'm probably just paranoid by nature, so that is part of that too.
It’s a double edged sword. What if I went in there and nitpicked about every detail trying to find a reason for them to be fake?
There are plenty of fake examples for you. None seem to be applicable to your pair.

Back
Top Bottom