• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMAG3870.jpg

Trying to cut back on shoes in general but every time I see the white LMs the wants come back.

Jealous AF

I just wish mine would start changing already...but I barely wear them lol

Some ppl have done some pretty sick designs wiping it away. I look at the shoes as a blank canvas and you can create. If I had pairs I would definitely make the swooshes color pop and do the color laces w them at the very least.

Some ppl have done some pretty sick designs wiping it away. I look at the shoes as a blank canvas and you can create. If I had pairs I would definitely make the swooshes color pop and do the color laces w them at the very least.

yeah I've definitely seen some nice ones, but I want mine to change naturally. Gotta start picking some weeks out where I only wear those or the black pair

Just looking at some on foot shots of the track reds, got me feeling salty af.

JB really trolled the US smh and clay greens r gonna be tough as hell to get online.

TBH blue moons gotta me feeling like I got blue balls.
I hate consolation prizes :smh:

Striking out on kawhi's doesn't help :lol:

maybe I'm being harsh on the blues lol, been a bitter couple days...

I'll feel better if I secure the tinkers for retail tomorrow...

Yeah $145
Can’t believe the prices I’m seeing on stockx
These really going for almost $600?
Crazy
Good luck cool...but rude cool...but rude on trying to grab a pair
Unless you can get a good price
Just pretend these never came out :lol:

Last edited:
What up my G's...been taking L' s all weekend so i been doing some catchup up on gifts n stuff.. Since i love me some 1s means I love to give them as gifts to my family and copped a pair for this shorty tenderoni im smashin( so you know your boy has to get them on SUPER disco)..let me post some goodies i found at the outlets with the F&F pass.
20180428_161425.jpg

I did notice some other game royal size 12 and a size 10 and some Lettermans at las americas for the 619 heads in here...

Who would want to wear a Kawhi branded shoe at this point?
me, my favorite player right now (other than a couple old guys...Dirk and Ginobili)

Yeah $145
Can’t believe the prices I’m seeing on stockx
These really going for almost $600?
Crazy
Good luck cool...but rude cool...but rude on trying to grab a pair
Unless you can get a good price
Just pretend these never came out :lol:

Thanks...im waiting til midweek to see if they drop any in price. Im coppin regardless though. I got a bunch of yeezys, and situations like this are their sole purpose :smokin

Back
Top Bottom