Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
FINALLY go my Blue Moons! The two pairs I wanted the most are Blue Moons and Track Reds. I'm finally getting my blues.

The Track Reds I had ordered on Offspring, but after emailing them inquiring about upgrading shipping, they cancelled my order!!! That one still hurts.

No access too but it's cool.

On a side note, I forgot I had put a GOAT bid on some collab New Balances I was initially feeling because of on foot pics from a year or 2 ago, but when I got them in person I hated them :lol:

1398AEC5-FEBF-4E69-89C5-BE3F5E54FC99.jpeg

Took about a $30 L for a return but I got the rest back in credit. Might put it towards the Ochres, but tbh I want the GOAT prices to match the Stock X prices before I buy lol

On a side note, I forgot I had put a GOAT bid on some collab New Balances I was initially feeling because of on foot pics from a year or 2 ago, but when I got them in person I hated them :lol:

Took about a $30 L for a return but I got the rest back in credit. Might put it towards the Ochres, but tbh I want the GOAT prices to match the Stock X prices before I buy lol
Those are the GI joe x Bait collab. I have the whites, really nice materials. I work for Hasbro and my buddy did the work on that shoe from the gi joe side.

Btw GOAT “credit” can be used for offers too, right? Always makes you confirm payment method when placing an offer - doesn’t make it clear.

Girls in sneakers is a godsend. My ex would always wear the J's I bought her to match with me and they did look hella good on her. I told her some even look better when she rocks it. So there is some truth to that statement.

I like the Rebels - I'll be going after both colorways. At least they're somewhat creative, unlike the Homage to Home (disclaimer: I'll be going for those, as well. FML)

Despite track red is not as popular as others but I'm glad to have them with this tumbled quality. It looks good on feet and the suede is too buttery. :emoji_money_mouth:

32681737_1734896089887238_3948007077481283584_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom