• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_20180530_201827.jpg

There dope but does the hang tap zip tie thing are u really walking around with on? Or is that a youngmans game ... to wear that?

There dope but does the hang tap zip tie thing are u really walking around with on? Or is that a youngmans game ... to wear that?
Probably the latter. Kinda like rocking Js with hangtags.
That shot looks dope, I'll admit.
Taking my shot on the 9th.

can we talk about insoles?

ive tried everything from aftermarket stuff like spenco polysorb and sof sole, and also threw in the solarsofts from roshes and zoom airs from some SB dunks...which had me looking into newer SBs and the tech that theyve been using lately.

so the koston 3s from a couple years back have these lunarlon drop-in insoles with zoom air in the heel and they’re bananas...

9F41D385-94A6-4853-A466-1C85A5783E6C.jpeg

these things are thick, so its obviously a tighter fit in 1s that i have to get used to. after a few days using these in different broken-in pairs, i’m definitely a fan. anybody use anything other than the factory insoles?

It's part of the design - the designer himself often (always, as far as I've seen) wears his shoes with the tag on. Instead of putting their logo on the shoe, they put the tag, which I find pretty unique / cool.

To me, not liking the tag is similar to not liking the "AIR" or "SHOELACES" or the writing on the medial side, or the colorful shoelaces. On their own, these things are pretty silly, but put together it makes sense.

Last edited:
eddiemcnasty eddiemcnasty werd. One big improvement on 2018 black cement 3s was a better insole. 1s haven't gotten that love yet, as far as I've experienced. For a couple of the pairs of 1s I have, I put in a thin dollar store insole underneath the original insole which adds a nice little bit of comfort without changing the sizing too much. I also have a pair of dunk SB insoles in one pair of 1s which helps substantially, it's like twice the thickness of a regular 1 insole.

Homage & Home on KicksUSA.

Stuck on Queue-it, like usual.

Edit: looks like it'll go live in 10 minutes, but you'll want to join the queue right now.

eddiemcnasty eddiemcnasty werd. One big improvement on 2018 black cement 3s was a better insole. 1s haven't gotten that love yet, as far as I've experienced. For a couple of the pairs of 1s I have, I put in a thin dollar store insole underneath the original insole which adds a nice little bit of comfort without changing the sizing too much. I also have a pair of dunk SB insoles in one pair of 1s which helps substantially, it's like twice the thickness of a regular 1 insole.
an updated insole would definitely be a welcome change, but you know JB wouldn't stop there...they would slap on a bunch of stuff that we didnt ask for. which is how the alpha 1 came about lol.

My youngest brother also thinks the 1s are the most comfortable Jordan model for him.

Personally the comfort on the 13s is the best, although they do run pretty hot.

1s aren't that comfortable for me. My feet are arched which may have something to do with it.

I have a pretty healthy arch too from wearing dress shoes 5 days a week for the past 6 year. I've never had a pair of COnverse though and I have heard that All Stars are supposed to be very comfortable, but compared to all my other Js, Dunks, and AF1s (which are the worst), 1s are by far the best as far as comfort goes.

Back
Top Bottom