Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Love how you can wear 1’s even when it’s raining
705ACD77-EA93-4D2B-B45E-D8ED68452C78.jpeg

Seeing people’s jimmies get rustled because people like something they hate :smokin :smokin :smokin
just to be clear i hate ntoaj1rht because i originally liked the shoe; then i saw more pics and now they really appear to be smeared with feces because they've been named the "doodoo 1's"; so i hate nt for that image stuck in my head

just to be clear i hate ntoaj1rht because i originally liked the shoe; then i saw more pics and now they really appear to be smeared with feces because they've been named the "doodoo 1's"; so i hate nt for that image stuck in my head

It is what it is. They looked like **** stains from the moment we all saw them.

I know you ****in with me, nah I dated a really dope stylish filipina girl. When I got the 13' Chi's I bought her a pair as well and we were that couple that would rock sneaks together.

She was my model for early sneaker pics lol
Screenshot_20160410-230457 (2).png

Why ya’ll break up?

I know you ****in with me, nah I dated a really dope stylish filipina girl. When I got the 13' Chi's I bought her a pair as well and we were that couple that would rock sneaks together.

She was my model for early sneaker pics lol
Screenshot_20160410-230457 (2).png

Somewhat related but I had a friend in HS that claimed him and his GF would smash with nothing but their matching Js on. He turned me on to sneakers so I believed him at the time-although I do wonder if people actually do this.

Back
Top Bottom