• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
E1A4427F-6696-48F6-A0AC-2F1CCF8F18CD.jpeg

Same for me shows a sku but no shipping. Fta did ship my pines and everything in terms of what is on the confirmation and what is online for order status is the same for my pine and purple orders.

I just want them to ship the purples!

Here is my confirm email showing the SKU

Anyone not want their extra laces for their Carolina/ white 1s? I would really like to have the original Carolina blue laces and bag for a sz 11.5 I just picked up a used pair for a descent price.

Am I buggin or they didnt come with extra laces?

I’ll check it once I’m home on my comp.

i think all orders that show actual product # on site should have shipped already those are coming direct from foot site warehouse

orders showing ship from store i think are toast

for those that check their order on site orders with actual product number showing should have shipped already via ups
if it did not ship it's so weird, unless no stock or back ordered

Anyone not want their extra laces for their Carolina/ white 1s? I would really like to have the original Carolina blue laces and bag for a sz 11.5 I just picked up a used pair for a descent price.

Do you mean UNC 1's?
They come with extra blue laces
Guy probably just forgot to put in or kept or lost them

i use my blue laces, otherwise id hook it up.

Sorry to say but if the total reads $0.00 it has been cancelled
Sometimes it will get cancelled and you won't get an official email till later

i had pine green orders that shipped showing the same (ship from store) when i check on site for order status

i called them also and those came from junction city kansas a foot store warehouse and not a actual store

i was hoping same from purps coming from junction city but that is not the case
they told me (FA rep) purps coming from a store i know i am toast for purps

Do you mean UNC 1's?
They come with extra blue laces
Guy probably just forgot to put in or kept or lost them
Yes UNC 1s. Seller told me they didnt have them. Figured I can find someone willing to sell them.

Purps are much better in person....I need to scoop a black white chocolate Kings jersey ASAP

Sites and apps have been good to me so far. Not gonna say easy, just gotta be on it and quick draw cop. Years ago it was a joke. I felt like I never copped anything

How any of you guys are able to cart on footsites amazes me everytime
I have yet been able to cart anything ever on footsites
I’ve been blessed with phone orders tho
Haha I don’t think I’ve ever carted on the footsites either, but from what I hear from people who have manually, it’s with a lot of persistence and dedication.

just got off the phone with FA, for those that are still pending shipping for purp orders
you should be seeing something soon if they are not cancelled, orders are coming from Foot store ware house in Junction City, KS
was lucky to speak to a knowledgeable rep

she (Gigi) told me within 24 hours, she also told me a **** load of orders just got final approval

Back
Top Bottom