Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
just got off the phone with FA, for those that are still pending shipping for purp orders
you should be seeing something soon if they are not cancelled, orders are coming from Foot store ware house in Junction City, KS
was lucky to speak to a knowledgeable rep

she (Gigi) told me within 24 hours, she also told me a **** load of orders just got final approval

Hope this is true!

Hope is a good thing!

just got off the phone with FA, for those that are still pending shipping for purp orders
you should be seeing something soon if they are not cancelled, orders are coming from Foot store ware house in Junction City, KS

she (Gigi) told me within 24 hours, she also told me a **** load of orders just got final approval

In terms of quality these 2 are the best I've had since the Bred 1 and Black Toe.

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180926135451914_COVER.jpg

This! I need these size 10.5 purps for trade asap before prices hit $500 for my 8.5. Lol

They are nice.

Prices are kind of dipping a little the last couple days, but crazy how high they are in general.
screw those prices man :lol:

at the moment im trying to grab some stuff I want and be done with this stuff. been saying it for awhile but unless someone talks me out of it or maybe they will break down eventually, trying to work a deal on getting DS 01 royals and breds, kinda want those purples, then just concords.

Appreciate the info. Hope everyone who is still waiting gets their pair (myself included).

Hopefully this is true bc they sent me this earlier after I asked about my order status, however, it still says in process as of right now

Our records show that your order was to be filled by one of our store
location a. Unfortunately, the order did not successfully download into
our store database and had to be canceled. We do apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause.

Hopefully this is true bc they sent me this earlier after I asked about my order status, however, it still says in process as of right now

Our records show that your order was to be filled by one of our store
location a. Unfortunately, the order did not successfully download into
our store database and had to be canceled. We do apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause.

what did they send you? did you get an email?

what did they send you? did you get an email?

I sent them an email earlier this morning at 7am central time stating what was the status of my order & they responded with that at 1pm, but as of now my order doesn’t even say cancelled it still says In progress. So maybe the rep you talked might be right since my orde still has been cancelled

Question, when you look up your order does it show the product name? Or just “ship from store sku”

I sent them an email earlier this morning at 7am central time stating what was the status of my order & they responded with that at 1pm, but as of now my order doesn’t even say cancelled it still says In progress. So maybe the rep you talked might be right since my orde still has been cancelled

I think your order is good, I hope you get shipping

If you wipe them down with an alcohol wipe the glitter goes away. I’m sure the glitter comes back but a 20 second wipe doesn’t kill me

If you wipe them down with an alcohol wipe the glitter goes away. I’m sure the glitter comes back but a 20 second wipe doesn’t kill me

Yeah Im not going wild and selling my pairs lol. But wouldn't the alcohol dry em out or something. Someone here told me a remedy I have to try.

Back
Top Bottom