• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
6FE526D3-D3F2-4DF3-BCA6-58C6080B7A31.jpeg

The whole crew showing out on this fine Saturday.
Noticed b/w Jeters jumped in price

Has anybody bothered sole swapping these joints yet?

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-Golf-Triple-Black.png

They could be dope with a white/red or black bottom midsole. I like the loose collar piece. Slap an NA tag on the tongue and youre good to go

Has anybody held these in hand? Whats that leather talkin bout?

TTS like most other 1s

ay so what exactly are the chi rumors for 2019? i know some people that are convinced theyre coming back out but im not seeing really anything. zk is selling out preorder batches super quick.

Think it’s going to end up being for the crystals.

Jordan’s will always be timeless .

J’s are synonymous with basketball/hip hop/street culture & people have vivid memories attached to certain sneakers just like music .

I dig that the majority of people rock tech/fashion sneakers now cuz it makes Jordan fans a more niche , core group . I don’t like rocking the same kicks as everyone else . The boost fad will die out and be reincarnated into some other freakish form while Jordan fans will be to appreciate & rock classic silhouettes while stepping into the future .

Jordan’s will always be timeless .
Yea, I don't know brutha.
The price hikes, subpar quality (and QC), phoned-in/gimmicky releases, and while I commend innovative pushes like the new 33s, retros are the bread and butter. And that bread's growing stale.
It's bs really; a retro; technologically obsolete by comparison to say the AJ33, costs way more. BS!
I rock all kicks btw, though my heart stays with Jb. For how long, i honestly don't know.

Last edited:
Yea, I don't know brutha.
The price hikes, subpar quality (and QC), phoned-in/gimmicky releases, and while I commend innovative pushes like the new 33s, retros are the bread and butter. And that bread's growing stale.
I rock all kicks btw, though my heart stays with Jb. For how long, i honestly don't know.

I feel you everything isn’t perfect , price hikes & QC + the funky releases . Not a big fan of the 33 , I was unlocking exclusive access through SNKRS cam and last minute went “nahhh” haha . Maybe when the black pair drops ~

I was most def. aiming at the retros with the timeless sentence - I grew up playing bball and loving Nike/JB then skateboarding took over in HS which was right when Nike released that first batch of dunks . 3/4 of my collection are sneakers from various core skate companies (sole tech/vans) and corpo skate divisions (Nike SB/adidas skateboarding) but my first love will always be a fresh pair of J’s .

Reconnecting with the retros now and hunting down my favorite colorways is bringing me back to a good place in my life and I’m glad some older homies put me on to NT - so much good info/helpful folk on here .

Nike money won’t ever run out so hopefully they can slowly hammer out the kinks . As long as they pump out proper retro models/colorways most JB fans will put up with it like we have been . .

Back
Top Bottom