Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
7A159773-7669-4AB3-AB5A-433F58B297BD.jpeg

Gameday ready.

damn, why couldn't they give these to trav; and let us have the travs with a correct check

i assumed we would have got removable swooshes on the travis AJ1 like was done with the AF1

Im not crazy about teh reverse swoosh placement but i give credit to them for trying something different.

And Ill need those to add to my travis 4s and white AF1

Week of the 1s is Europe only????!

more like weak of the 1s

thanks nike

dbags

Nike doesnt care about male americans.
kanyespeaksthetruth4dd.jpg

I wish I were joking. It feels like they hate us for putting Trump into office.

i need some gd non f'd up shadows. Why is this so hard?

Why is one collar black leather and the other synthetic?? How does that make any sense? So Im supposed to kick back with one achilles tendon chillin against nice soft leather, the other is up against rock hard no give synthetic?? tf??

Why is the left toe box twisted to the right??? Where you @, QC????

I dont even feel like posting pics of this trash heap I just got in the mail.

Sorry man I’m trying to keep up with it but sometimes I miss stuff.
But you can also report these posts to bring them to the staffs attention.

toneagain toneagain @atdizzle if I have to come in this thread and delete any more of you guys useless back and forth crap I’m banning you both. Not a thread ban and not a week ban, I’m banning you permanently. :smh:
Appreciate it.

i assumed we would have got removable swooshes on the travis AJ1 like was done with the AF1

Im not crazy about teh reverse swoosh placement but i give credit to them for trying something different.

And Ill need those to add to my travis 4s and white AF1
that color on the travs 1's so mf dope; yea recently saw those af1; you leave the grill on nem guys?

Super pumped i got my shoes back after 7 months. Even more pumped to know that they were packaged away for that long in all kinds of weather conditions and theres not one speck of glitter on any of em. Been doing boxless and true regular wear since the day I saw my b/reds and SBBs glittered up and decided to never box em up again wiped and leather conditioned them once w/ coconut oil and kiwi and haven't had an issue since. Not sure if those are the solutions but they did work really well for me.

Back
Top Bottom