Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Me, my two brothers, and 2 friends picked up raffle tickets at the same time. Just 1 ticket each. All 5 of us hit!

Even though Blue is more limited, I went for Black Toes because these are personals. I'm so happy, I'll probably lace them up and wear them out the store.

I’d like a pair but I didn’t have time to go to union. I suppose this will be yet another in the line of Ls.

Didn't Union say they were holding plenty of pairs for their in-store raffle? Which means online will be far less. So don't think that just because you see all these Ws from the in-store raffle that online will be as easy.

16FF072B-AFD6-40F7-B5DD-C41239DF1C6D.jpeg

This coming close to selling me..the midsole Sail or pure white?
@ sizetenplease

Didn't Union say they were holding plenty of pairs for their in-store raffle? Which means online will be far less. So don't think that just because you see all these Ws from the in-store raffle that online will be as easy.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1542160241752.jpg
    FB_IMG_1542160241752.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 26
Union los angeles did a way way better relase than brooklyn project and diamond.
Diamond and Brooklyn project wanted people to kill each other outside their stores

and i went 0/3 :frown:

Sorry, brother. If it's any consolation, we all got just 1 ticket, no cheating here. We usually take L's.

The good thing is prices should crash on StockX soon. I was ready to pay 900 for a pair, now I'm hoping at 500-600 for the blue pair.

There's still the online drop Saturday, as well as probably a few boutiques and maybe even SNKRS app.

am i the only one who thinks that the unions, no l's, and roty's are all fugly

i feel like i'm in bizarro-world or something - like, it's crazy what hype and low stock (i.e. "exclusivity") will make people buy

No, ur not the only 1. If they were a GR,
they’d be sittin on the shelves.

ROTY was looking clean in pics, but when I seen em in person, It changed my mind. They’re definitely darker in person.

Back
Top Bottom