Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My 2013 Breds (ds) dont have any glitter. I think it has to do with air temp/quality, but thats just my guess.
^^^ ding ding ding. I believe this is a big factor. I live in Canada and none of my pairs have glitter. Many DS from 2013-now. It could be the more humid/moist climates but who knows

Im pissed Nike cancelled my ROY SNKRS order. Anytime I finally get through on a SNKRS order something goes wrong and they ended jacking the order. WFT.. I'm sick of Nikes ****. I feel like calling and cursing them out but nothing will come of it. Got a 25 gift card.. big whoop. Probably can't even use it on SNKRS orders.

I got lucky enough to cop from NBA store but they're using some weird shipping company called LaserShip but when I looked them up.. straight up horror stories. I just want my pair smh.

off-white-nike-air-vapormax-white-sneakers-instagram-01-680x453.jpg
!!!

oh actually, I got a free google home mini from Google last christmas, took LaserShip 1 month for delivery only for them to lose the package, waited until Google shipped me a new one and LaserShip took another month before I got it lol so yeah that actually 4 mishaps with LaserShip

So it looks like I'm not going to get these Rookies anytime soon.. :smh: The universe really has it out for me right now. Hoping out of some twist of fate that they deliver them just fine. ****.

^^^ ding ding ding. I believe this is a big factor. I live in Canada and none of my pairs have glitter. Many DS from 2013-now. It could be the more humid/moist climates but who knows
I have 2016 Bred 1 and live in Canada.just 2 months ago they started showing signs of glitter/mold

So it looks like I'm not going to get these Rookies anytime soon.. :smh: The universe really has it out for me right now. Hoping out of some twist of fate that they deliver them just fine. ****.

Lol, you'll be aight. You'll get them bro. I'm tight I tried for your size on SNKRS and didn't get em, but you got em!

My 2013 Breds (ds) dont have any glitter. I think it has to do with air temp/quality, but thats just my guess.

My 2013 breds and royals don’t have the glitter and they all are stored in the same room stacked on top of each other ....idk what it could be

yea my shadows were COVERED with glitter, even when I UN DS them, they start to develop some just sitting there

breds and royals, not a speck

Lol, you'll be aight. You'll get them bro. I'm tight I tried for your size on SNKRS and didn't get em, but you got em!

Yeah I got em alright.. then Nike cancelled my order so the one I'm waiting for is from NBA store. Hopefully everything goes as smooth as can be tomorrow. I only won from NBA store because its a sleeper and I literally checked out right before SnkrTwitter and J23app posted it.

Yeah I got em alright.. then Nike cancelled my order so the one I'm waiting for is from NBA store. Hopefully everything goes as smooth as can be tomorrow. I only won from NBA store because its a sleeper and I literally checked out right before SnkrTwitter and J23app posted it.

Lol, yea, I kind of want them now. Not a necessary shoe, but I like them; but only at retail.

bruh the climate/environment glitter explination; am i really that seasoned in here
giphy.webp

we know what it is; we just don't know WHAT it is; we don't know what causes it; it can happen anywhere........wipe it and
SmartSelect_20181120-194446_Chrome.gif

I got a Lasership package one time...they said they delivered it when they didn't. Didn't come until the next day, they're terrible.
USPS and Fedex have done the same thing to me.
Pretty sure its lazy employees who dont wanna say they caused it to be delayed but wanna get home quick so they mark as delivered and do it the next day

Back
Top Bottom