Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Pulled out my 2013 Shadow 1s and both shoes are covered in glitter :lol: ....the same thing with my 2013 black toes
5F06A88F-9744-45DF-9191-B1367F189E5D.jpeg

Don’t lie. You added the glitter.

Yep those are the ones that have that problem the most.

mind explaining more on this?
tried to do a search and could only find a reddit post, people were pretty much guessing its the box or paper that causes it but nothing for sure. And are their any proven methods for cleaning it off or preventing it from happening? TIA

mind explaining more on this?
tried to do a search and could only find a reddit post, people were pretty much guessing its the box or paper that causes it but nothing for sure. And are their any proven methods for cleaning it off or preventing it from happening? TIA
Look back in this thread. There’s a ton of info. Most of the glitter is on the black parts of the shoe and many people have the problem.

Honestly after taking an L on every single off white release and hardly ever hitting on supreme nowadays due to bots I cant wait to have a pair of union aj1s in hand so they can go straight to foot so I can flex on these ****** son.

There, I said.

Mad dudes ate while I starved. All of those ppl that took 95 Ls on snkrs and with raffles if you copped from union, good for you.

#teammanual

My 2013 Breds (ds) dont have any glitter. I think it has to do with air temp/quality, but thats just my guess.

If there are any Nike employees here or people in the know, and I know there are, can you please just break the rules for a second and pm me if NDC is doing a restock on shadows for christmas or something?
I'm assuming your a size 8 or something around that?

Back
Top Bottom