Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Went with a marble dark grey look with orange and olive green accents (gold lace tips and dubrae) “UNDFTD” 1.
692FCD23-3B03-41A5-99E8-8FD33D8BD2DC.jpeg
03917917-9584-41A9-9B71-A5C08F529580.jpeg
F11F8ABF-40A0-4262-9058-616C9F35B9CD.jpeg
Dude! Well done - best I've seen so far. I would definitely buy those. Congrats!!

For me the bred toe are soooooo soft on my feet I feel like they are going to fall apart love them best shoe I own. Like walking on clouds But that’s just me I am sure some or most don’t think so. God bless fam

Let’s be honest the unions Are dope. Anyone that don’t like them I have to believe they took the L ON THEM or just don’t have the funds to cop I sure people will so they have the money to cop what ever they want not throwing shade god bless fam

Anyone with Jordan 1 gatorade‘s Are you rock king them or they just sit Mine were a impulse buy And I regret it every day They are worth nothing and too ugly to wear God bless fam

I honestly just think they are an ugly thrown together mess of a color scheme. I wouldn't buy them if they werevreadoly available for $160 or less. If i cared in the least to have them I would hwve entered a raffle, but I don't get hype over hypebeast colorways like these, No Ls or Off White because its just not my style.

I'm more salty on missing out on Blue Moons and Court Purples... and it's not a money thing, as I could afford any pair of shoes I want, I just refuse to pay resell on any shoe because it's not that serious and I feel like these shoes are already over priced as it is.

Bruh, It is informative. I had to watch what he had to say and he dotted his I's and crossed his T's

theres probably some useful info in there....but the way i feel about this whole situation is that damndee dont really give a F about what unbreakable is doing. i see that as just a front. hes going hard at unbreakable because of past history and its personal for dee. i think hes still upset unbreakable made a parody video making fun of him a while back. so now hes going super hard and using whatever ammo he can to F wit unbreakable.

i watcheed 90% of the podcast last night. u know how u can tell is personal and not just about admitting to being a reseller? because damndee swore up and down to god for 6 months in several videos that if unbreakable simply admits hes a reseller, that he would make no more videos about him whatsoever. would leave him b for good. wont mention him ever again. would stop bothering him......so unbrekable finally makes a video and admits it, and admits it in the podcast to dees face....and dee switches up and says more vids to come if he gets more complaints from people and then drops a vid right after the podcast lol

thats y i didnt watch his 47 min vid. its obv hes butthurt. i cant listen to him act like a kid and do that squeaky voice. dee is fake too in that sense.

Pino E is alive? Thought he died.

DJ Folk just commented on a tweet that Pinoe joined the peace corp and has been in Laos, but will be coming back soon...I don’t believe that for a second tho, he signed off too abruptly. I still think he pissed off Nike and had legal issues..

Yeah the thing is guys like PinoE obviously aren’t working alone so it’s likely an internal source of leaks got caught/fired from Nike.

[/QUOTE] going to rock my bred toe with this dope hoodie

Attachments

• s-l1600 (5).jpg
    s-l1600 (5).jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 17
  • s-l1600 (6).jpg
    s-l1600 (6).jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Jordan 1 of the year to me is the Shadows..wanted them forever and Finally got my hands on not 1 but 2 pair without having to jump out the window for them. Thats a win in my book. I grabbed the black toe Unions on Stockx. Don't really like the decision however, I'm probably going to end up dropping them off at Round 2 along with the Nigels while I'm off for the holidays.

Jordan 1 of the year to me is the Shadows..wanted them forever and Finally got my hands on not 1 but 2 pair without having to jump out the window for them. Thats a win in my book. I grabbed the black toe Unions on Stockx. Don't really like the decision however, I'm probably going to end up dropping them off at Round 2 along with the Nigels while I'm off for the holidays.
Have u got the unions in hand yet?

Back
Top Bottom