Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So, hang on....We added an argument? UNION A vs. UNION B?

And got the Frag vs. Value goin too?!?! We bored in the AJI thread huh? Lol!

Spidey pic with white laces
46773270_2241805255843348_3382783300322177490_n.jpg

Well minus the fur, they look like Jordan 1 Viotechs (but off in some color choices/panels). And if you ask me, I’ve never viewed the Viotech Dunks as gay. So though I’m passing thoroughly on the Aleali May’s, I don’t see them as gay. The fur is extra AF IMO though. Haha.

On a related note though, why are MFers calling shoes gay in here anyways? A) I’m pretty sure this type of talk is frowned upon by admins (it doesn’t bother me per se, but just saying), and B) you do realize using gay as meaning “feminine and flamboyant” is stereotypical as hell and can absolutely be viewed as offensive right? Again, do you, I couldn’t care less, but just saying.

The two best shoes to release this year are the Game Royals and ROY's in my book. It was nice to get some Chicago colorway alternates. We were hit with so many black toe colorways that it was gettin mad redundant to me.

i didn't think it was possible for me to like my chis even more until i saw the chis with syphilis and clear soles, hopefully the price on the 15 pair goes up so i can sell my DS pairs for over 1k each, turbo power life here i come

Actually they are terrific compared to the remaining “2013 mold”- they hold up to remastered as far as materials. I’d put them a touch under frags tbh. They still glitter but we all know that story. I’m happy to have them.

only complaint about the B/W's is the tongue material... soft materials though... needs a remastered version...

Back
Top Bottom