• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Double-up courtesy of SNS.
I don't need two pairs of these though, gonna give them to a homie.

IMG_20181219_165545.jpg

As someone who's had to pay resale/trade for my hyped stuff, shoes are only gonna be worth it if you're comfortable with it. I had to pay a grand for Frags and never was upset by it. I paid $300 for big bang LeBron's back in the day and regretted it and ended up selling them again.

So if youre second guessing a purchase you'll probably find a shoe overrated or regret the purchase. At the end of the the shoes will go for what the market demands but the actual value is subjective.
1D532FFF-21DE-4486-9E0F-564883B99E17.jpeg

These unions Are Beautiful but not worth 7 hundred dollars. I bet they are just as good as the bred toe as far as leather goes they just have different color blocking and not worth the price.. it’s how I feel I sure some don’t agree and that’s ok not looking to argue with anybody God bless fam

I own frags. Paid resell as some of you know.
Are they worth 2k or even 1k? I guess that all depends on how much you want them.
Is quality better than other 1s? Yes and no. The leather on the mud guard (the black) is really soft.
They still glitter though.
Are they better than unions or sbb or whatever the benchmark is now? Also subject to opinion. I personally don’t think so.

Frags were a one time splurge for me. I love them. If you love them and have the money, then yeah by all means buy them.
If you only want them because you don’t have them and need the IG clout then you may wanna pass.
Whatever you do, don’t buy fakes.

Pass for me 2k on one pair of shoes is just nuts. Even if you have the money it’s crazy GODBLESS fam

47122957-A68F-443A-B301-1E35DF4E35DC.jpeg
040574A8-64D3-45F9-9B9D-3D8BCFACF2AB.jpeg

Came up a couple pairs short on the kiddos Christmas gifts.
The ones who really love the marvel movies are all taken care of though.
About to go smoke some low yield/high quality flowers in a couple jernts and go see imax 3D spider verse.

Same! Blazed and IMAX 3D is the wave for me especially since I think tonight is the last time it'll be available

Back
Top Bottom