• Total voters
Hmmm these aren’t too bad
Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
Color: Turbo Green/White-Light Smoke Grey-Sail
Style Code: 555088-311
Release Date: January 2019
Price: $160
Air-Jordan-1-Turbo-Green-Release-Date.jpg

Objectively speaking, if unions initially dropped as a GR and Frags did as well at the same time which pair you would ya'll be quicker to go for? Cant say both. Also, if they both were a massive GR do you think they'd sell out?

Objectively speaking, if unions initially dropped as a GR and Frags did as well at the same time which pair you would ya'll be quicker to go for? Cant say both. Also, if they both were a massive GR do you think they'd sell out?

If both were a massive gr i think unions would do a little bit better in 2018

frags would be like storm blues and chill for a second but eventually sell out

will never know tho

I would go for the fragment simply because I always wanted a blue black toe to release. I think the frags would sell out with all the black toe colorblocking hype nowadays.

Storm blue unions are totally my jam and of ourse frags are a need for me. Regardless of price if it's worth it to me than it's worth it to me.

Cookies doesn’t suck to grow at all.
And I’ll take TK > Anything
actual cookies maybe but girls scout cookies sucks, and if i see cookies in the name i just stay away because of the big chance that it might have the same characteristics since 'cookies' in the name usually indicates gsc lurking somewhere in it. I dont know how they got the actual one called 'cookies' to behave like that, but that one prob isnt the one that's crossed here

*edit*

cadillac cookies is purple caddy x platinum cookies. Platinum cookies is platinum kush x ,you guessed it, Girl Scout Cookies. F that. Platinum sucks even more than gsc does
I can tell by looking at it that it isnt dense and its hell to trim.
OG is better at what it does and gives you more too. People just want to sound fancy.

What th is TK?

Last edited:
I said this probobly one week after the union 1s came out.
That the black and red pair will resell higher the the storm blues.
Well today is that day

I said this probobly one week after the union 1s came out.
That the black and red pair will resell higher the the storm blues.
Well today is that day

were u the one that said it 1 week after the drop and posted a size 8 black/red vs a size 10storm blue?
go check goat. every single size for the storm blues is higher than every single corresponding size for the black and reds..............

That's an EZ one...Frags! A Royal BT w/ black tongue?!? An absolute no brainier IMO. Especially since I've always loved and wanted a Black Toe w/ Black Tongue PE, but JB is BSing and not giving it to us, and this is just a blue version of that beaut!

u need me to explain to you that jordan does not make sneakers that are worth 1k+ in resell? hype does not count. that leaves u with quality.

i dont have to own or have held a pair of frags to know that. sometimes ish is common sense.

Again, your argument is moot to me because you haven’t even held the shoe...let alone own them.

No shoe is worth $1k, but you in here talking about the quality of a shoe that you’ve never held.

**** makes no sense to me.

Just say you mad cause the shoe resells for over $1k to make it make sense.

were u the one that said it 1 week after the drop and posted a size 8 black/red vs a size 10storm blue?
go check goat. every single size for the storm blues is higher than every single corresponding size for the black and reds..............
Give it two more weeks
It'll be same price.
Then three weeks. Red and black pair will resell higher

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181219-184024.png
    Screenshot_20181219-184024.png
    227.3 KB · Views: 62
Again, your argument is moot to me because you haven’t even held the shoe...let alone own them.

No shoe is worth $1k, but you in here talking about the quality of a shoe that you’ve never held.

You just agreed that no shoe is worth $1000! So you agree with him.

And you say that even though you haven’t held every single shoe in existence in your hand. You’re the one not making sense now.

I’ve held the shoe. It’s great. I still think it’s severely overpriced. And no, I don’t have to own it to have that opinion, what a ridiculous sentiment.

aint nobody mad. u can miss me wit that, my guy. just cause you cant make sense of something, doesnt mean it doesnt make sense.

why would i be mad that a shoe not worth $1k in any sense except hype, is going for over $1k? like i said and maybe u havent read, but im team retail or bust. i dont sweat the aftermarket cause i dont pay resell. i just move on. ill leave the stress of praying resell falls every week or having to worry if u should pull the trigger for over 10x the cost of the shoe to you bro.

i dont need to hold frags in hand to accurately conclude that qualitywise, the 1k resell tag makes no sense other than for the hype/collab/exclusivity of the shoe. there are designer shoes out there with actual quality leather that craps all over the frags or any jb leather quality for that matter. and they retail for less than 1k.

just admit frags going for over 1k because of hype homie and u love these a ton so u allowed somebody to super smash bros hammer you over the head for em. at least thatll make sense.

Last edited:
You just agreed that no shoe is worth $1000! So you agree with him.

And you say that even though you haven’t held every single shoe in existence in your hand. You’re the one not making sense now.

I’ve held the shoe. It’s great. I still think it’s severely overpriced. And no, I don’t have to own it to have that opinion, what a ridiculous sentiment.

reminds me of the dude last month who said people shouldnt speak on shoes that predates their existance:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom