Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
On a side note, has anyone used sneaker protector on their "Best Hand In the Game" pack? Specifically the Yellow Ochre's.....If so, did applying the protector have an adverse effect on the suede? (Staining, discoloration, etc..)

Ugh I keep missing out on my Hyper Royals in my size. Still would like to cop those and City of Flights but at retail+ tax for one. City of Flights usually pops up at my outlet. Going to check it out.

I seen Jordan 1 city of flights for as low as 99 dollars on EBay good luck fam

Paid like $80 each for two pairs of City of Flights-100% worth the money tbh. I’ve already beaten one pair pretty badly since they are so easy to wear.

My mans wore them with the booty hair lol
i kind of dig them with out it
46965488_518686185295859_4391158501736487457_n.jpg

Last edited:
I am dropping off 15 pairs of new Jordan’s and one of them are the city of fights that I am donating Today to kids that are less fortunate than we are They have no family or parents Or they have come from abusive household. Happy holidays everyone and god bless

Is it worth buying very lightly worn pairs of '13 Breds and '13 Black toes for a pretty good price? There are also '13 Chicagos available but I'm not a huge fan of the jumpman on tongue and heal. Do you guys prefer those '13 retros to '16 or is the never better? I'm trying to figure what's more value to money. I just feel there are not that many pairs of nice cw retro ones in my size in the town I live at so I might have to pull the trigger on those, otherwise I might regret it later on.

Back
Top Bottom