Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Man...I'm glad I got the SI's purchased as I really want those. But I think I'm gonna backtrack to the Spidey's before taking a bath on some Unions. The Spidey's are so bright and crisp. And like most, they grew on me...especially after seeing with white laces. It's funny how much they're not Chi's...even though they are. Lol!

I think I can still cop a size 12 for around $250 or less right now....Bad thing is, I gotta hold out til after Christmas before I do either. So, I'd like both Spidey's and Unions to hold their current pricepoints for a little longer. More likely to happen on the Spidey's...maybe even fall by $20 or so...?

Rainy day go to's for some reason
20181221_155200.jpg

Man...I'm glad I got the SI's purchased as I really want those. But I think I'm gonna backtrack to the Spidey's before taking a bath on some Unions. The Spidey's are so bright and crisp. And like most, they grew on me...especially after seeing with white laces. It's funny how much they're not Chi's...even though they are. Lol!

I think I can still cop a size 12 for around $250 or less right now....Bad thing is, I gotta hold out til after Christmas before I do either. So, I'd like both Spidey's and Unions to hold their current pricepoints for a little longer. More likely to happen on the Spidey's...maybe even fall by $20 or so...?

As soon as the individual resellers dry up on Unions...it's gonna rise. And the yellow NFR. That's why I jumped on it now.

As soon as the individual resellers dry up on Unions...it's gonna rise. And the yellow NFR. That's why I jumped on it now.

Damn, yeah...I feel you. But, the only thing that might buy me that time I need is that the Union restock from earlier this week may take a while....So, that mystery of completed receipt of goods may help me out. But even if that wishful thinking plays out, you're right. Hell, I'm already priced out of the Blue's, So, I may have to flip my purchasing order to "Bath on Unions" ----> Spidey's.

Back
Top Bottom