Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
880E94CF-FBB5-4AA4-BF1B-15D2DBE4F6D2.jpeg
Who mans is this?

C'mon dawg dont do him like that the caption adds context to the post and this was a pic he took during Halloween.

Love My SI can’t wait to rock them tomorrow night. They are all ready to go with some sneaker shields. #Dopeshoe #GOCOPASAP GOD BLESS FAM

That is a serious ****ing cuff you got there bro :lol: Unions lookin great though. I caved and sold off my pair of NFRs to buy them. Can't wait for them to come in.
Haha, yeah. I got tired of the pants getting either untucked if in the shoe or coming off sloppy when I put them over, so I just cuffed them like when I go bouldering to keep my climbing shoes free.

I keep missing on the spider man restocks. I was on the fence but after seeing the movie, want to grab a pair for close to retail. Was pleasantly suprised how good it was.

Does anyone have the Jordan 1 camo they just don’t look to Comfortable to walk around in them all day thanks

Flame suit on!! This is SBB quality only on the toe box. Ok same as ROTY and Spiderman..
95420D18-A630-4E12-B405-FCD1E4F45F77.jpeg

Last edited:
You’re an odd fella, Mikey. But you do you, brotha!

Edit: Referring to taking pics wearing shoes but with the lace bag still intact.
Lol. That’s just to show people I have them and not rick them yet. I was called out for not having a new pair of Jordan 1 top 3 so that’s why I leave them on the shoes. God bless fam

Back
Top Bottom