Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Sometimes, but they should send a letter in advance to notify you.

I charge all my cards at least once a year. The full balances are always paid off and the cards stay active. I charge everything, everything, and pay it off. Why shouldn't you take advantage of the rewards they offer?

Sometimes, but they should send a letter in advance to notify you.

I charge all my cards at least once a year. The full balances are always paid off and the cards stay active. I charge everything, everything, and pay it off. Why shouldn't you take advantage of the rewards they offer?
Just saying if he was going to keep it inactive wouldn’t matter if he cancelled now or later right? Either way will negatively effect his credit correct? Honestly curious if I have it right myself or I’m misunderstood.

People were supposed to file a use tax for items purchased from out of state that were not originally charged sales tax, but almost no one did. With this change in law the burden for filing/collecting sales tax has been moved from tax payer to merchant.

Just saying if he was going to keep it inactive wouldn’t matter if he cancelled now or later right? Either way will negatively effect his credit correct? Honestly curious if I have it right myself or I’m misunderstood.

If it gets closed by the financial institution, it gets closed, but you shouldn't voluntarily do it. Why hurt your own score for something you can very easily control by limiting the spending on it?

If it gets closed by the financial institution, it gets closed, but you shouldn't voluntarily do it. Why hurt your own score for something you can very easily control by limiting the spending on it?
No I understand that. But my question is will it still negitively effect your credit if they close it? I assume it will

No I understand that. But my question is will it still negitively effect your credit if they close it? I assume it will
yes, having any credit account closed (by you or by the lender) will negatively impact your score. not alot, but negative is negative. also, if you've had those accounts for a while, you're shortening your length of credit history which is also a bad thing. no point in closing those accounts if you were good about low utilization and prompt payment history.

Can't wait for my Wedding to finally wear these!
2A6DF309-3C42-417C-A4A7-32219C4D07EE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom