Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ready
BA57553B-5059-4939-B3D4-7FCBFB66F916.jpeg
BDAY SZN :nthat:

giphy-downsized (7).gif

Kentucky's been a classic. Nothing poor about a classic. Love my pair. The Union's wouldn't even be, or as dope, if it wasn't for the fact that they're based off of that classic. And as for SBs...Inspired by/based off of the 1, but different shoe in feel and execution. I have plenty of both, love them both, and can't commit such blasphemy as you just did sir. Just my opinion.
Thank you for calling them Kentucky's. Idk why they changed the name (don't answer that I dont care)

Haha. Don't do your cousin like that. Haha. If someone likes a pair, you shouldn't be like "well if you 'knew' you wouldn't want to wear those." Everyone's tastes are different. Besides, even us in the "know" have our opinions based on shoes influenced by something. "Dope" is totally subjective.

On a 1 related note though, via Nike:
AIR JORDAN I TURBO GREEN: Channeling a vintage look and feel, this washed leather AJI High OG honors classic Charlotte team colors with Turbo Green, Purple, and Gold. The AJI releases on February 15.
jordan-2019-allstar-jordan-1.jpg
Lol. He asks for my opinion. And it goes from there.

So true. My cousin just got into AJ1s. So far he has some mids and the horrible sity of flights he likes alot. He really wanted those PSG AJ1 i talked him out of. Lol. I'll get him there.

The PSG's are solid for someone new to the game, especially with the red laces. They can be an everyday beater. I like them more than a lot of the pairs coming out this year.

Last edited:
HALP
pic via iloveswoosh
49858031_117124089361436_1084983754265434096_n.jpg
They look dope fam. For my self I am passing 100 percent I have the gold toe and the top 1 complex and the mid gold patten leather that just dropped so I am good with the patten leathers. These shoes. Look so bad when they crease good luck with yours fam

So true. My cousin just got into AJ1s. So far he has some mids and the horrible sity of flights he likes alot. He really wanted those PSG AJ1 i talked him out of. Lol. I'll get him there.
City of flights joints are Jordan’s you just beat the **** out of and don’t care what happens to them. That leather looks like it has herpes

I’m really mad at myself for not picking up my raffle wins for the Greens and Court Purples.

It was moving day for me and didn’t feel like going back to get my car from previous residence after I was done. Haha

I’m really mad at myself for not picking up my raffle wins for the Greens and Court Purples.

It was moving day for me and didn’t feel like going back to get my car from previous residence after I was done. Haha
Wow

i got greens but i failed on purples

prices aren't crazy but i have to stick to my guns and not pay resell

They look dope fam. For my self I am passing 100 percent I have the gold toe and the top 1 complex and the mid gold patten leather that just dropped so I am good with the patten leathers. These shoes. Look so bad when they crease good luck with yours fam

hopefully i can get them

Back
Top Bottom