• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
221DE3C1-29C9-4867-AE19-6A676589D3F4.jpeg
Today’s wear...Wishing these were actual Chicagos
Bro those Origins are dope AF!

reason I can't get around to buying soleflys is because the palette is too close to the SBB and bred toes. It's like a mixture of both. to each his own

This is the very reason I purchased them. I don’t have SBBs, and I’m from Miami and the U. So had to pick them up. Although that price hurt a little. Lol

Saw a couple pairs of Origins on feet while traveling to Dallas over the weekend. Great shoe, had to look really close to tell they weren’t regular Chis (toungues were covered).

I own both Chis and Origins but definitely a great consolation for anyone not willing to pay nearly 700+ for Chis

How do you guys keep your feet in the shoes without at least tying them to some degree? Leaving laces hanging just makes the shoe slip and look sloppy on your foot.

How do you guys keep your feet in the shoes without at least tying them to some degree? Leaving laces hanging just makes the shoe slip and look sloppy on your foot.
Lace them up loosely when you buy them. Store them with the rest of your 1s. Slip em on when you wanna rock em?

Back
Top Bottom