Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not if it’s in your size. I’d rather have a shoe tied loosely than choked out.

I know my size. The shoe slips regardless. I see kids doing it all the time and the shoe is slipping off their heel and they are walking like ducks so they don’t fall off.

Lace them up loosely when you buy them. Store them with the rest of your 1s. Slip em on when you wanna rock em?

No ****.

897F3BBC-CF8E-4D72-92C9-F42B274C2D97.jpeg

Today’s wear.

I wonder if wearing them loose increases heel drag? I feel like it would when people wear em loose they dont really pick up their feet as well as when their tied. I've seen if happen all the time

How do you guys keep your feet in the shoes without at least tying them to some degree? Leaving laces hanging just makes the shoe slip and look sloppy on your foot.
again, depends on how you do it. you dont have to leave laces hanging on white laces i lace them inwards on my last lid so they stay inside without getting dirty, but still leave the lacdes up loose to minimize creasing. and no they dont slip or heel drag because I have been doing it for so long

Unlaced or untied?

I can’t see walking around without laces. How do you keep from literally walking out of your shoe?

I’m getting old I tie almost all my shoes now I feel like it looks better with denim.

Speaking of checking out your shoes in the mirror: I grab lunch at the mall about twice a week, and whenever possible sit at this one table that is adjacent to a mirror, so I could check out my own kicks. This was today.

19F07CE8-FC3C-43B9-9E63-8C34AAB3B1F8.jpeg
I do that at the gym daily. Really helps with my mental disorder.

didn't yall hear? baggy denim is making a comeback :lol:

I'm serious if you look at the latest fashion show
It is. I’m a skateboarder, and everything was skinny there, before that got popular for a minute. Now everything is going back to really baggy. NT baggy for sure. Followers will follow. The cycle repeats.

Back
Top Bottom