Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You can dislike a shoe without calling it trash. People throw that word around too easily.
Too true. It’s not “I don’t like,” or “they’re ugly TO ME,” or even “I THINK they’re trash.” It’s just a definitive “they’re trash,” as if taste isn’t subjective. Gotta love NT. Both the Spideys and BT Unions are dope IMO.

D4FD3247-528B-420C-9E29-4CF78562424B.jpeg
Just picked up the Gym Reds at Sole Fly for $300
Leather is trash...color blocking nice but choice of materials and quality is a huge let down.

Attachments

• 501C85F1-D4E8-4547-A7AE-E0F0E7B8B8AD.png
    501C85F1-D4E8-4547-A7AE-E0F0E7B8B8AD.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
Game royal material trash? Or the shoe itself trash?

The materials really aren't trash. Whoever said that probably doesn't wear them enough and probably thinks tumbled equates to quality. Mine are fantastic to the touch lol

They literally feel just like the 15' Chicago's :rofl:

D4FD3247-528B-420C-9E29-4CF78562424B.jpeg
Just picked up the Gym Reds at Sole Fly for $300
Leather is trash...color blocking nice but choice of materials and quality is a huge let down.

Wish the “Not For Resale” 1’s weren’t goin for 600+ to 700+ in my size other wise I would cop em but those Gym Red 1’s will do. Hopefully they do a yellow pair with the same color blocking down the road.

Unions only trash to those who were stuck on soon come, and those others too cheap or broke to pay resell.

You’re bugging.

What’s my excuse for not buying them then?

Because I’m def not broke or too cheap to pay resale...

The materials really aren't trash. Whoever said that probably doesn't wear them enough and probably thinks tumbled equates to quality. Mine are fantastic to the touch lol

quality was pretty wide-ranging on the game royals...ive held a pair that had a really soft toebox and rand. unfortunately, my pair from snkrs has that hard air force 1 cardboard leather.

Not quite Chicago 15’s, but they’re definitely not bad. I would say more like BT 16 imo

Back
Top Bottom