• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
E563CA07-577C-4B9A-8C94-38E2C1FE2725.jpeg

Ran into a goat while picking up fallen boxes.

I guess for me, I’m more partial to red over blue. That’s why I like BT over the SB iteration. Both are special
Yeah, to me going from a black/white w/ red to the grey/white collar, is a lot less jarring/unappealing than the storm/white going to the black/red collar. I get a Top 3 vibe from the Storm Blue Unions, and I’ve never been a fan of the Top 3s.

On another 1 related matter, you guys exited about the rumored Black/Purple in Blk/Red colorblocking? Not me. Having the Court Purples, I don’t have a need for another mainly black and purple shoe.

On another 1 related matter, you guys exited about the rumored Black/Purple in Blk/Red colorblocking? Not me. Having the Court Purples, I don’t have a need for another mainly black and purple shoe.

Cant say for sure on anything tbh. Waiting to see what the final products will be for B/urples?, B/reds, SBB 3.0, and if the Yellowtoes will ever release.

Cant say for sure on anything tbh. Waiting to see what the final products will be for B/urples?, B/reds, SBB 3.0, and if the Yellowtoes will ever release.
Oh I know we don’t know for certain. I just meant if indeed this purple pair is what is dropping, I’m probably passing. With a bunch of purple shoes already, that I admittedly don’t wear that often, not gonna add another to the mix. Haven’t even touched my Court Purples as is.

Yes, because it's an OG colorway.
I know they’re on that big release/sample list, but did they ever actually release to the public?

Need a DS pair

I have one but it’s got the defected toe box some of the late restocks had

Gonna wear those then have a 2013 on ice. Prices aren’t bad either

My biggest regret is not copping an extra DS 2013 and 2017 pair when resale prices bottomed out. I’ve beaten my 2017 pair to death and only have one DS pair left in storage.

My biggest regret is not copping an extra DS 2013 and 2017 pair when resale prices bottomed out. I’ve beaten my 2017 pair to death and only have one DS pair left in storage.
Meh had multiples of 2017, only kept one

Not a fan of the tumble nor shade of blue

Back
Top Bottom