• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
yesterday on the 4th. :emoji_flag_us:
aviary-image-1562379453869.jpeg

Question for y’all?

What kind fits y’all rock with the Royal 1’s? Well besides Black and White tee’s

Jus tryin to get ideas so I can wear em more.

Thanks

Anything really, all shoes become versatile the more frequently you wear them. Its just a matter of learning to not care.

Jordan 1 Hyper Royals on Shiekh
Sz.. 11 and 12 for 84.99
Use code BARGAIN15
https://www.shiekh.com/jordan-hyper...tro-high-og-hyper-royal-hyper-royal-sail.html

Jordan 1 Sail/Blk/Phantom/University red
Sz. 11.5-14 for $118.99

https://www.shiekh.com/jordan-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-sail-black-phantom-university-red.html

Jordan 1 Guava ice/Sail
Sz 10-12 for $84.99

https://www.shiekh.com/jordan-guava-ice-sail-men-s-1-retro-high-og-guava-ice-sail.html

Copped Hyper Royals thanks dude. Heard good things about them.

Question for y’all?

What kind fits y’all rock with the Royal 1’s? Well besides Black and White tee’s

Jus tryin to get ideas so I can wear em more.

Thanks

Chambray/denim shirts or jackets, flannels/button downs with small amounts of blue in them, gray anything, graphic tees with a little blue in them, etc. Don't overthink it dawg.

Royal blue...

No

Yes, do you really think red and black goes with everything or has that color combo been shoved down people's throats for so long that it's just been accepted as the norm?

You got people out here rocking hodge podge sneakers with bright colored golden rod yellow laces and executing fits, right? It's just a matter of repetition and exposure. Like how an ugly person can be perceived as becoming more attractive the more you get to know them and spend time with them. OP can virtually rock anything with the royals its not hard to pair up a dominantly black shoe with blue accents with anything :rofl: if he faces scrutiny from someone else they can go eat sh*t.

Perception is everything.

I don't accept it. I really don't understand why people here dress like they have 100 pairs of shoes an 3-5 outfits total. What's the point in buying a few dozen different colorways of a shoe if you're going to dress like a kid that changes in the closet.

I don't accept it. I really don't understand why people here dress like they have 100 pairs of shoes an 3-5 outfits total. What's the point in buying a few dozen different colorways of a shoe if you're going to dress like a kid that changes in the closet.

It's their prerogative, just because it doesnt align with your sense of style doesnt mean that it's wrong. There is never a right or wrong when it comes to stuff like this.

Yeah...no :smh: I been backing away from Jordan 1s for a minute now and this is one of many straws. I wasnt even planning on copping but man, these really suck :rofl: my kick game is mad affordable now. 1 releases are laughable at this point for me. Good luck to those who wanna cop though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom