Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Someone is manipulating market right now, especially for the 1s.
I listed an ask for my UNC Lows at $264 and it sold in seconds. Three new bids of $260, $264, $269 popped out right after. the highest bid when I placed the ask was at $250

People keep saying that. Stock was pretty limited here and this will only drive the hype up here in Asia, so I don’t see resell falling much soon. Hell, they caused the UNC highs to shoot up as well.

Someone is manipulating market right now, especially for the 1s.
I listed an ask for my UNC Lows at $264 and it sold in seconds. Three new bids of $260, $264, $269 popped out right after. the highest bid when I placed the ask was at $250

I had my extra pair of size 10 Black Toes listed for about $600 for almost a year, pairs were selling for $525-575 almost the whole time. Bumped my ask up to $620 for the heck of it a couple mos. ago. Outta nowhere last week like five pairs sold overnight and I didn't realize it and my pair sold as I got to work in the AM. Since then prices have jumped to about $750. Pretty surprised considering the satin BTs drop next weekend, would figure that would've depressed the market a bit, but nope.

I bought a pair of UNC lows on StockX on my lunch break because they are not releasing around me. I’m an 11 and got them for 165... I just got home and ten hours later they are $225... wtf is going on?

And here I thought limited quantities and resellers were all we had to worry about

Now theres bulk buyers after all of that? x_x

Bulk buyers. Cop all of them. Y then control the market. It’s probably big time consignment shops copping

People I follow on Twitter are copping releases literally as investments. They buy for $X and hold to flip, with zero intention to wear or even care about the shoes themselves.

People I follow on Twitter are copping releases literally as investments. They buy for $X and hold to flip, with zero intention to wear or even care about the shoes themselves.
*sigh* that's what its come to. i get it, but it irks me as well.
Bulk buyers. Cop all of them. Y then control the market. It’s probably big time consignment shops copping
i'd say fc, when i was waiting to cop the patta's this big tall se asian guy from fc was buying off of the resellers in line.

The UNC/Obsidian Toes are a GR, correct? These people are going crazy right now.
3FF2BE12-CE00-4144-9025-3998FEBD2900.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom