Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Today

F921A362-AE84-4730-A80E-B7808D2A5C97.jpeg

yoooo im pissed. I just reached Platinum on FTL. I make the reservation for the Satin 1s this morning and the app doesn't reserve me as Platinum. FTL saying its nothing they can do after confirming that im platinum and it was active at the time of my reservation. They cant cancel or reset my reservation. Feel like im gonna strike out on these Satin 1s. Its my Bday that day and thats all i want, even told wifey. I just want a pair of black toe 1s.

yoooo im pissed. I just reached Platinum on FTL. I make the reservation for the Satin 1s this morning and the app doesn't reserve me as Platinum. FTL saying its nothing they can do after confirming that im platinum and it was active at the time of my reservation. They cant cancel or reset my reservation. Feel like im gonna strike out on these Satin 1s. Its my Bday that day and thats all i want, even told wifey. I just want a pair of black toe 1s.
last time that happened to me the headstart automatically changed to 10 mins once the platinum kicked in

I can't seem to find the Jordan 1 UNC Lows on snkrs app
Are they actually dropping tomorrow or is it not sneakers exclusive

Back
Top Bottom