Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Then they should never allow women or kids to purchase men’s shoes again.

That logic is wild to me.

Who cares who buys what.

i agree who cares who buys what. you can buy what you want with your money. now if a private business chooses to only allow female customers to cop thats their business, i wouldn't agree with their choice but who cares

if they aren't gonna let chicago try again they should make all the other passes exclusive for women too

whatever chi got MCA's and that was lame as heck to 90% of america. cry us a river lots of people didn't get chance due to geographical regions, which is getting old nike proved they can do passes in other areas like major cities with nike stores but don't.

grown men crying about a woman's shoe they want to resell anyways. i doub't anyone would be caring this much if they released black toes again in GR numbers

aint no company gonna sell products ONLY to a specific gender. thats dumb asf. women cop their men kicks all the time and vice versa.

whats next? people who arent chinese shouldnt be allowed to order chinese food? c'mon now. dont let the resell game F ya head up.

aint no company gonna sell products ONLY to a specific gender. thats dumb asf. women cop their men kicks all the time and vice versa.

whats next? people who arent chinese shouldnt be allowed to order chinese food? c'mon now. dont let the resell game F ya head up.
well they did earlier this week for the chicago SNKRS pass. it was for women only. my point being that's a ****ty excuse if they're counting that as our chance

grown men crying about a woman's shoe they want to resell anyways. i doub't anyone would be caring this much if they released black toes again in GR numbers

how bout grown men crying about shoes they actually are trying to wear?

well they did earlier this week for the chicago SNKRS pass. it was for women only. my point being that's a ****ty excuse if they're counting that as our chance

how bout grown men crying about shoes they actually are trying to wear?

is that true? or just sumthing sum1 saw on twitter? thats crazy if true.
well im in nyc and the status goes from reserve now to fully booked in half a sneeze. so loads of people didnt stand a chance either lol

I mean they did the same thing for the SBB Satin's. Catering to only women. Some stores ONLY sold to females. Some other stores made you jump through hoops... literally, they made you take a jumpshot for chance at them

I mean they did the same thing for the SBB Satin's. Catering to only women. Some stores ONLY sold to females. Some other stores made you jump through hoops... literally, they made you take a jumpshot for chance at them

stores do what they want it seems. its not on nike. if nike goes forward from now on and makes all their retailers and stores sell only to specific genders, THEN thats an issue.
this is like backdooring. it happens, but it aint on nike.

i remember a store made customers do pushups to crease their kicks before they let em cop and leave. forgot the release. was pretty funny.

oh yeah I know lol. But stores really lame for that. Goes back to the chinese food comment. If there was a chinese theme sneaker (which there are), you have to be chinese in order to have the chance to cop?

i would be gucci to cop cause im asian haha but i wouldnt agree with it. everyone should be able to have a chance to cop.

Won 2 size 12 at diff SP locations, tbh these are so overhyped, literally every ftl fta sp is getting these...not even limited and yet ppl this thirsty for this ish? Def flipping both these joints...

My SneakerGearz insoles arrived today.

Idr who tipped me off on them but thank you. 4 days from order to delivery.

They seem alright so far just briefly dropping in some AJ1 highs and walking across the room.

Edit: @pwguy and @brian8598

Last edited:
6737B7D1-22DA-4B65-B116-7BF29E009E61.jpeg Since when did NikeTalk turn into a sjw safe haven? Dudes crying/fighting over women’s shoes.... imma leave this here

When did this happen?????

is that true? or just sumthing sum1 saw on twitter? thats crazy if true.
well im in nyc and the status goes from reserve now to fully booked in half a sneeze. so loads of people didnt stand a chance either lol

yeah the pass was for pickup at a new boutique out here. someone said your gender on the app had to be female as of august 1st or something lol

Back
Top Bottom