Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Does anyone else here clean their shoes, including the outsole after they wear them?
Sure do. I'm old, and weirdly did this when I was a kid in private school. I got one pair of Sebagos a year, and I cleaned them up every day. By the end of the year, they still looked brand new. I suppose my modest upbringing taught me to appreciate and care for what I have, and make it last. Even though I no longer need to make them last...

(Note - I got to attend a posh private school for free because my mom worked there.)

I hit on the END raffle for the LA to Chi :pimp:
Nice man still looking to cop a pair. Just not at 4 hundred dollars. I have never used stock x before have you and does it go smoothly And will I be kept up to date on what’s going on with the shoe thanks fam

Sure do. I'm old, and weirdly did this when I was a kid in private school. I got one pair of Sebagos a year, and I cleaned them up every day. By the end of the year, they still looked brand new. I suppose my modest upbringing taught me to appreciate and care for what I have, and make it last. Even though I no longer need to make them last...

(Note - I got to attend a posh private school for free because my mom worked there.)

Ain’t no shame, no need to stand up for yourself :smokin

Laker joints are my 2nd fav pick up this year behind only the Travis Scott’s. Btw, the Chicago colorway will never see the light of day.

2597F6CE-0D57-4E3C-909E-9B00C3E61FBC.jpeg

Purple & Gold All Day!!!

F5D313E5-F4E8-4235-8CD9-2AA2636DBA17.jpeg

Jordan 1 black toe with be draw on the SNKRS app not sure if some know this. Question I a 10.5 shoe sizes so when I try my luck I should put in 12.5 for the shoe size right thanks for your help

i thought biggest size is 12 in women
Jordan 1 black toe with be draw on the SNKRS app not sure if some know this. Question I a 10.5 shoe sizes so when I try my luck I should put in 12.5 for the shoe size right thanks for your help

Back
Top Bottom