Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
its getting crazy...

:wow:

Screenshot_20190823-002023_StockX.jpg
Wondering if I should sell mine

The amount of 1's were fine for most 1's since the royals in 2016. They did release them in higher numbers than they did the black and reds and any of the 2013 to 2015. It's just some weren't as popular. But the OG colorways weren't hard to get post royals. Black toes were below $250 for damn near a year. Shadows, UNC's, Storm Blues, metallics, none of them were hard.

So that's not the issue.

The issue was them having Travis Scott's and Off Whites, which brought more of the hypebeast segment to ones. Suddenly ones became their favorite. That already happen with royals in 2013 and those prices. Travis Scott's and Off White's brought more.

And now small footers have to also worry about asian countries wanting in.

That isn't JB's fault.

Nightwing is a hypocrite for pretending to be anti hype, but then naming his video the best Jordan 1 of 2019? All that's doing is trying to create hype for clicks. So resellers are creating hype and scarcity to sell and he does it for clicks. Which also gives him more money for that video. There's no real difference there.

Well said :pimp:

The amount of 1's were fine for most 1's since the royals in 2016. They did release them in higher numbers than they did the black and reds and any of the 2013 to 2015. It's just some weren't as popular. But the OG colorways weren't hard to get post royals. Black toes were below $250 for damn near a year. Shadows, UNC's, Storm Blues, metallics, none of them were hard.

So that's not the issue.

The issue was them having Travis Scott's and Off Whites, which brought more of the hypebeast segment to ones. Suddenly ones became their favorite. That already happen with royals in 2013 and those prices. Travis Scott's and Off White's brought more.

And now small footers have to also worry about asian countries wanting in.

That isn't JB's fault.

Nightwing is a hypocrite for pretending to be anti hype, but then naming his video the best Jordan 1 of 2019? All that's doing is trying to create hype for clicks. So resellers are creating hype and scarcity to sell and he does it for clicks. Which also gives him more money for that video. There's no real difference there.

How is it not JB’s fault for not simply producing more TS and OW 1s? As you literally mentioned, 1s only became hypebeast bait because JB did this in the 1st place.

Meh I’m never here for social shoe production numbers

Everything isn’t entitled to everyone.

Nike gives plenty other shoes it’s customers can buy or the customer can go else where.

It’s Corp here to make money their current formula works for them. Not to give hype shoes to everyone.

If they did there would be no hype and we would say Jordan dead blah blah blah

Last edited:
J-Mo posted the rumor a week or so ago. The metallic silver in the color code doesn’t fit into the OG neutral grey scheme, no reason to get our hopes up

14842C02-7292-4D00-87CC-795E23236466.jpeg

These seller right was doing “pre orders” and sent me fu fu satins. Said he got em from “undefeated tokyo.” Anyway, I had a feeling they wouldnt be real so I didn’t humble flex on y’all. :rofl: This dumbas$ sent me 50 bucks for the delayed shipping on PayPal via gift and he ain’t gettin it back.

I’m out here in Japan and only 2 undefeated stores got these and it was only 2of each sz

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
“Neutral Grey”
July 2020 $160
Color: Neutral Grey/White-Metallic Silver
Style Code: 555088-029

Could this be it?!!! Yall already know what it is
Like I stated when I first shared these, and CNola CNola shares my sentiments, Metallic Silver wasn’t on the OG Neutrals, so who knows what these truly are. Sure, these definitely could be a remake of the OG Neutrals that we want but just with little hits of Silver on spots like the Wings and NA tag, but they could also be more akin to the 2001 Metallic Silver Mids or 2001 Japan Metallic Silver Highs or 2010 Silver Anniversary Highs (all of which had Neutral Grey and Metallic Silver in their color codes), or they could be a completely new shoe altogether. I’m intrigued, but I’m not gonna get my hopes up.

Lakers 1s are soooo dope. Can’t decide if I wanna keep the stock black laces in or switch it out with the sail laces. Probably go with the sails.
Fam shoe is dope I still don’t have a pair. Have to cop these at some point just not at the 5 hundred dollars places and people are asking for. But that is just me I guess

Made a offer on eBay for 300 hundred I am sure the guy is laughing his *** off It’s all good I know I would lol.

Back
Top Bottom