Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I shouldve grabbed the Lakers pair when they were sitting in the $300's for my size...that ship has been sailed though. Ready for the UNC's 1 for me, 1 for the girlfriend. My pair will "should" be easy. Hers idk...I did hit on the Satins for her so we should be good we'll see.

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
“Neutral Grey”
July 2020 $160
Color: Neutral Grey/White-Metallic Silver
Style Code: 555088-029

Could this be it?!!! Yall already know what it is
I been waiting on this... need to get the piss yellow Angelus paint to give them that '85 discoloration.

just to see, but they put it on the regular shelves with the regular GR stuff so I asked if they were and they're like "it's unreleased". So I'm like why you got them sitting next to some concord XI SE's...
Might pass there next week and ask them what kind of size run they got

:nthat:Icy approved. Goat give credits for ripped boxes?
BEDE40F8-C584-40FE-87E4-C863CAE13567.jpeg

As a Kobe fan, and Lakers fan as a result, I wanted to like the LAtoChis, and I don’t think they’re bad, but the colors don’t do it for me. Too dull IMO. I could overlook the black outsole (should’ve been purple IMO), red trim, and plain white/black NA tag (also should’ve been like purple and/or gold IMO), all of which are details I don’t like about the shoe, had the purple and gold colors been actual, bright, Lakers colors. While it might not be for a while now since those dropped, I’m waiting for an actual Lakers 1 one day.

Back
Top Bottom