Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
tumblr_o8qyg7Tian1vvkxjko1_400.gif

Savage

isn't the point of the new system so its "more fair" and more "spread out wins", why yall seem to think they purposely designed it to make you lose. I guess people are upset they can't hit 4-6 pairs anymore.

First of all as it stands the most you’d be able to win is 3 pairs (1 at each store). If you spend big money at each store it’s only fair that you have a chance to win at each store. And if you win at each store you should have the right to pick up all of your pairs for your own personal use if you choose. Not cool to shame people on NT for wanting to double up as easy and stress free as possible in a world littered with bots, back door’n etc. Lot of years and money went into building my accounts to VIP at each store. As someone who buys shoes often it’s the perfect trade off to be able to have a better chance at getting 1-3 pairs if I want. Lot of people rely on footapps for a decent chance at one pair let alone 3. I’m sorry y’all never spent money at these stores and weren’t able to take advantage of an ALREADY fair system. I’m not a reseller. If I pick up multiples that I WON for personal use then why am I the bad guy lol. I usual only pick up one pair anyway unless it’s a classic that I must double up on. You guys have me all wrong is my point lol.

Last edited:
Its the resellers/multiple accts that are buying more than they have to, not necessarily the collectors or 1 or 2 pair guys. Corporate prolly got an earful from people who couldn't get a pair. Footsites still have that disclaimer, 1 pair per customer. Maybe they think any one buying more than 1 pair is deemed unnecessary, resell or personal. I wonder if they have the power to actually prohibit you from reserving or buying a 2nd and 3rd pair even if you won 1 pair, just to give others a fair shot at reserving, even if you spent more than others. If they double check your name and i.d. in their system.

1 thing though they gotta fix those footsites, laggy and glitched from bots.

First of all as it stands the most you’d be able to win is 3 pairs (1 at each store). If you spend big money at each store it’s only fair that you have a chance to win at each store. And if you win at each store you should have the right to pick up all of your pairs for your own personal use if you choose. Not cool to shame people on NT for wanting to double up as easy and stress free as possible in a world littered with bots, back door’n etc. Lot of years and money went into building my accounts to VIP at each store. As someone who buys shoes often it’s the perfect trade off to be able to have a better chance at getting 1-3 pairs if I want. Lot of people rely on footapps for a decent chance at one pair let alone 3. I’m sorry y’all never spent money at these stores and weren’t able to take advantage of an ALREADY fair system. I’m not a reseller. If I pick up multiples that I WON for personal use then why am I the bad guy lol. I usual only pick up one pair anyway unless it’s a classic that I must double up on. You guys have me all wrong is my point lol.

it has been pretty fair in the beginning but nowadays the system is not so great (I guess it depends where you live). I have had Platinum since the beginning and have hit a fair share. But people were making multiple accounts with each sneaker purchase. And a lot of people were also buying stuff to reach Platinum status and then returning the items while keeping the VIP. Nowadays, the same people hit at stores and also since the system has been out for a while, it has gotten more lenient and managers have been able to backdoor a lot more than when the system first rolled out.

The way I see the new system is this; you (John Doe) have platinum or the new name 3X Tier Level, and the new FLX program has combined all 3 footstores into one. Let's sat you hit at FTL, your name John Doe will appear as a winner for 1 pair registered in all 3 footstore, so you can't hit another pair at a different footstore under your name. Whereas now, you can hit 1 pair at FTL under John Doe, you can hit 1 pair at FTA under John Doe, and you can hit 1 pair at Champs. Thats sounds great if your objective is to get as many pairs as possible, and I can see why some people are upset about it. I'm reserving judgment because we don't know how the new system will work and if it really will play more fairly in distributing wider amount of wins. But it sounds like its supposed to be that way.

Last edited:
Whatever happens I got nothing but love for the footapps
They have treated me well and I hope it continues with the new system

I don’t see how it increases anyones chances but whatever. I’ll try to remain positive until these Ls start showing up.

it doesn't matter unless they can stop the clone accounts. imagine utilizing the same account w/ like 5-10k "spent" on it. that's who yaw battling against

Geez some people are horrible at math.

If some people are going to get less pairs (multiples) with the new system, that means those pairs will go to other people. This includes people who normally would get 0 pairs, who will now get 1 pair.

So our odds of getting at least 1 pair will go up. This shouldn't be that difficult to understand, come on.

I’m glad y’all happy with the change. All this excitement for the “better” chance to win 1 pair. Yoo-hoo! Hope I can be ok with my 1 pair of Bred 11s this Christmas :smh:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom